Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alternate to Demonoid for kid stuff

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Beware of The forum.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post
    MBM - Thanks. Yes, Netflix do have almost all the programme I mentioned. But the problem with Netflix is that I cant rip the videos and store it.. moreover they dont have current prog. There was a ripper at demonoid who use to upload current pbs stuff. Like he was ripping and uploading all the super why programme recently.
    I'm not sure why you would need to store progs that are permanently on netflix. i also have Amazon Prime, and they have some additional programming (included) that ties to Nickelodeon. I, personally, enjoy the simplicity of instant streaming. No storage, and fairly substantial offerings. If stuff drops off their programming, other stuff is sure to fill the void.

For $8 per month, it is a great value and saves me a lot of downloading in advance while trying to entertain impatient, bored 2.5 year olds. Downloads supplement nicely, but having Netflix's offerings on demand is irreplaceable IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nice Turtleneck buddy

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3696381]
    I'm not sure why you would need to store progs that are permanently on netflix. i also have Amazon Prime, and they have some additional programming (included) that ties to Nickelodeon. I, personally, enjoy the simplicity of instant streaming. No storage, and fairly substantial offerings. If stuff drops off their programming, other stuff is sure to fill the void.

For $8 per month, it is a great value and saves me a lot of downloading in advance while trying to entertain impatient, bored 2.5 year olds. Downloads supplement nicely, but having Netflix's offerings on demand is irreplaceable IMO.
    True, but netflix outside US through VPN is damn fucking slow

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    TVTorrents

Bitsoup is garbage... people still use that site?
    How many pms you get daily for donations now 1 every hour???

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Well lets get this fucker back on track. Besides private invite sites like TVTorrents are there any public trackers to recommend?
    First prize goes to the guy who can find me Lego Ninjago Season 3 in HD. My kids love this stupid show and the only place to find them in HD was on Demonoid.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    What is first prize?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhaag View Post
    Well lets get this fucker back on track. Besides private invite sites like TVTorrents are there any public trackers to recommend?
    First prize goes to the guy who can find me Lego Ninjago Season 3 in HD. My kids love this stupid show and the only place to find them in HD was on Demonoid.
    I can see entire season 2 in HD on BTN + 2 episodes of season 3..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    @anigav i'm outside of US too i'm entering on netflix with proxy after i hit the play button and it's buffering few seconds i close the proxy and it's loading with my home connection.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    What is first prize?
    If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I can see entire season 2 in HD on BTN + 2 episodes of season 3..
    What is BTN? Fucking BigTen Network? C'mon man I said public tracker....get that invite shit outta here...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast