Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 LastLast

Thread: what are some good movies to watch

Shawshank Redemption

2. Movies & TV   -   #412
    andrewsmith02
    Manji - The Mountain Man, one of best the best Indian movie, I recently watch. A true story based movie on a person who creates a path by cutting a hard rocky mountain with help of hammer and Chisels.
    A must watch movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #413
    Watch "John Carter", It 's my all time favorite

4. Movies & TV   -   #414
    Leap Year. I really like it. From the story to the landscapes inside. And dream of such a beautiful love. Love it to the point that watching it again and again countless times and even listening to it while doing my household, working, eating, playing on my beloved mantigames, being on the bus, before sleeping....

5. Movies & TV   -   #415
    n00b
    I like the movies. But I am looking for good and entertaining movies for fun.

6. Movies & TV   -   #416
    plz suggest me some animation movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #417
    Quote Originally Posted by jackharry123 View Post
    I like the movies. But I am looking for good and entertaining movies for fun.
    Try out "Blast From the Past" (1999).

8. Movies & TV   -   #418
    Dunkirk was good. So was Gravity.

Other than that, you can check if Waltz with Bashir is available near you. It's an amazing film.

9. Movies & TV   -   #419
    The Green Book (2019). This is a great movie that raises important social issues of the past and present.

10. Movies & TV   -   #420
    All the marvel movies especially chris hemsworth you can even watch thor ragnarok online free with netflix.