Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened??? Glad it's back up

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    Missed you!
    I'm a n00b again but I'm *not* posting in the "Hello Noobs" thread this time
    I was thinking the same thing...
    ... but being a n00b has its perks... particularly, being fodder for the pseudo intellectual-hyper analytical elder statesmen of this cesspool...err... community. With that said... I missed it terribly!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    I'm glad to see this site back up, it's very important to me.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    Missed you!
    ... but being a n00b has its perks... particularly, being fodder for the pseudo intellectual-hyper analytical elder statesmen of this cesspool...err... community. With that said... I missed it terribly!
    I suspect the fix for that thread spam probably went poof with the rest of the stuff so I'm not taking chances

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Missed you!
    Yonder lies the castle of my fodder,fodder.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Yonder lies the castle of my fodder,fodder.
    Fodder knows best...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    Mark us well be.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    Let’s talk about rights and lefts. You’re right, so I left.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    Let’s talk about rights and lefts. You’re right, so I left.
    First I want to know if you go the Robert Young bit or if I'm over-estimating one of us.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #79
    Thank you tesco et al., for bringing it back, and even more, in the first place - for giving file sharers a place to convene and hold in common, whatever their differences <3. This is a valuable and unique place in the file sharing world, I'm thankful it's up again. dvdheart.gif

One bug, tesco(?) - it seems there's a problem with the listing of one's former posts (the 'View Forum Posts' or 'Find latest posts' or 'Find latest started threads' links), with it not showing what's actually there and NOT lost. At least, for my id anyway. I just did a test post and only that one is showing in my post history search return, despite older posts (and threads) still being there. But for other people I've tried it looks like it's all fine?

Anyway I am sorry to the people who lost valuable things in this db loss...I am simply lucky to not have such a loss myself in this period :S. I know how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As for you're high horse I'm guessing it's perch would get pretty precarious if someone decided to break into your home and steal that second television,that like the excessive profits some material generate ,no one really needs.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by aoshivx View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    My precious PM msgs all gone.
    Oh well, something, something something.
    You can back those up yourself. At the bottom of your PM box there are links to download all messages as XML, CSV or text; then you can read them with this. Not that I blame you for not having done so, I didn't either.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast