Thread: Playing Against Your Friends On-line?

tommo-101's Avatar Member
    hello,

i am a newbie. Me and my mate have the same games and want to play against each other on-line, but cant seem to do it from the game. I have been through this forum and others for hours on end and cant find anything that i understand.

could someone please tell me or send me a link, in the MOST BASIC terms, how we can go about playing games on-line against each other?

any help and clues would be fantastic!

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    can u give us any game titles? each game has a different way of connecting and playing online

3. Games   -   #3
    •Balla•
    gamespy

4. Games   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i think what hes trying to say that they arent online games. maybe you could get a hack or something.

i want to know how to rip apart the exe and analyse what games do so i can make games co-operative. e.g. desert storm 2.

anyone know of a way to go about this?

5. Games   -   #5
    depends on which game u play, some games require registration and once u and ur friend register u can search for him and challenge him in a multiplayer, via gamespy or battlenetwork and etc.....

6. Games   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    invite your mate to your house and kick his ass in person, that will bypass all the internet shit........ .............but seriously without knowing the game you speak of, noone can REALLY help you..

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheDave@21 November 2003 - 00:00
    i think what hes trying to say that they arent online games. maybe you could get a hack or something.

i want to know how to rip apart the exe and analyse what games do so i can make games co-operative. e.g. desert storm 2.

anyone know of a way to go about this?
    where did u get that idea? did u just say that so u could ask ur questoin in here?

but yea how about a game title like the other guy said.

8. Games   -   #8
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    no. its a pretty vague question.

and i thought it would be pretty easy to work out how a multiplayer game works

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@22 November 2003 - 00:48
    invite your mate to your house and kick his ass in person, that will bypass all the internet shit........ .............but seriously without knowing the game you speak of, noone can REALLY help you..
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest thing i've ever heard!!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]