Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Martial Arts ?

Angry

Self defense is one of the major reasons for people to take MMA Training classes. All of the martial arts classes demand strong fitness as punching and kicking are very exhausting activities. This will burn lots of calories and skills are very hard to grasp easily, that is why it is such a good way of workout too.
    To be able or qualify for the learning of MMA, you need to be completely fit and energetic. If you plan to join such classes then it can definitely improve your strength and boldness.But at the same time there is always a threat of an injury while learning martial arts. So your trainer will be responsible to analyze your body. He/she first of all should know your weakness and strengths then work accordingly.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Who is your favorite Martial Arts?

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I still believe the primary reason anybody joins a MMA gym is because they're a douche bag.

I did use the correct indefinite article there; don't come at be, bros.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you're implying that Brock Lesnar and Tito Ortiz are douchebags,I find that very hard to believe.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you're implying that Brock Lesnar and Tito Ortiz are douchebags,I find that very hard to believe.
    I'd bet that neither of them started off doing MMA. That sort of thing generally happens organically, with people joining one club, over one discipline, then getting interested in another, and joining another club. People who start off doing MMA, or joining a club that advertises itself as doing MMA, are generally the bad bad traithletes of fighting, ie assclowns and douchebags who thought it looked cool on TV or something.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-14-2013 at 11:36 PM.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Sorry for making it impossible to argue against my statement; you'd have to consistently battle the word "primary" using various disciplines while I sit back and place bets. Just agree with me and spend the time you saved doing sex to someone or something. That's a scientific writing win right there.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Thank you for the searing and I always likes martial arts.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by putul54 View Post
    Thank you for the searing and I always likes martial arts.
    You were broiled, bitch.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    theres nothing but nice people and professionals in my jiu jitsu classes

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_nutz View Post
    theres nothing but nice people and professionals in my jiu jitsu classes
    That's cool. Prostitutes should know how to defend themselves. Kinda mean spirited you'd indicate that they aren't nice, though.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast