Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike

Does anyone know of a copy that works on Klite and will counter strike even work if i down load it and do I need any serial keys for it?

2. Games   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kdm172@20 November 2003 - 20:01
    Does anyone know of a copy that works on Klite and will counter strike even work if i down load it and do I need any serial keys for it?
    nope dont bother to get it if u dont got a valid cd key

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    Go to your local games shop and get a copy of HL: Generations, steal the CD keys and take it back and tell them that it doesn't work.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by scribblec+20 November 2003 - 20:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 20 November 2003 - 20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kdm172@20 November 2003 - 20:01
    nope dont bother to get it if u dont got a valid cd key [/b][/quote]
    it works it just asks you to put it back in everytime your computer is restarted

5. Games   -   #5
    So if I get a cd key off of kazaa then it will work i just have to do it everytime i restart my comp?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I got a CS cd key from a forum awhile back. I would just try to search game forums for a cd key

7. Games   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+20 November 2003 - 22:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 20 November 2003 - 22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@20 November 2003 - 20:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-kdm172
    @20 November 2003 - 20:01

nope dont bother to get it if u dont got a valid cd key
    it works it just asks you to put it back in everytime your computer is restarted [/b][/quote]
    yea only cos of steam
    before it used to kik u straight off
    and even so it sends usless spam shit to u
    belive me do the stealing cd key from generations suggested above

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Yeah, come on Generations is like £5 to buy now, and you get your money back a day later or something.

9. Games   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    it isnt fair to steal the cd key. what about the next guy to buy it. he wont be able to play

10. Games   -   #10
    It will be pretty amazing to find a cd key that hasnt been used and if it is, its most likely a lan key.

like 1234567891234 works as a key but you can only play lan and single.

Just buy generations but dont take it back because when the next guy buys it, you will be getting the "cd key is in use" if he plays online.

Also if he is a dick head, he could use hacks n shit and get the key banned.

you will have to wait your turn to play and same with whoever buys it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast