Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See if you can find this please

Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    Hello. Didn't see any thread approaching this subject and I think it's pretty useful. Can you guys find this docu "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" in high quality somewhere?

Also feel free to use this thread for this kind of questions. Thank you.
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    What you mean by "high quality"?

You got the dvdrip here: thepiratebay.sx

Also, the untouched DVD is on PTP.
    Last edited by anon; 05-23-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Removed torrent link

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hello

Are you incapable of doing your own searches?

In the 10 seconds it took to search - I have found it on numerous nzb indexers and Public Torrent Sites.

I imagine it would of took you longer to create this thread than it would of to search for it.

The Devil and Daniel Johnstone. 2005 - DVDRIP available

The Devil and Daniel Webster. 2004 - 1080P Blu-Rays are available.

And, I had to "rejoin" to post this!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    I only found DVD's and they are not high quality material as we all know. I don't use usenet, so didn't search over there, but I searched every hd tracker I have and found nothing. Don't have PTP and I know it would be useful since i'm a unusual movie buff, but no luck getting in, actually in there I had hoped there should be something capped from a HDTV broadcast at least. Where is that blu-ray available please?

Uhh, sorry, didn't notice you found something about Webster not Johnston, talk about who doesn't know how to search.

If somebody has ptn/its (or whatever tracker used to upload arm releases), x264 or karagarga could try and search there since I don't have them either. No point in searching well known hd trackers since I have them all and it's not there.
    Last edited by Memphy; 05-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    I only found DVD's and they are not high quality material as we all know. I don't use usenet, so didn't search over there, but I searched every hd tracker I have and found nothing. Don't have PTP and I know it would be useful since i'm a unusual movie buff, but no luck getting in, actually in there I had hoped there should be something capped from a HDTV broadcast at least. Where is that blu-ray available please?

Uhh, sorry, didn't notice you found something about Webster not Johnston, talk about who doesn't know how to search.

If somebody has ptn/its (or whatever tracker used to upload arm releases), x264 or karagarga could try and search there since I don't have them either. No point in searching well known hd trackers since I have them all and it's not there.
    It was not released on bluray, so any HD releases you may find are fakes. The best quality is the complete DVD and as I said before it's available at PTP. I don't know if it's available in the other trackers you mentioned, I'm not a member.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I only found DVD's and they are not high quality material as we all know.
    By "we all" I assume you mean HD prigs like yourself.
    God forbid you might be forced to "slum" and watch something that was merely considered the standard for excellence a paltry few years ago(yeah laser disc whatever but you get the point) .

Seriously you couldn't really want to watch it anyway if a bunch of missing pixels make the slightest difference but you don't for to twist the words of Marshal McCluen ,to you the media is the message or something.

Movie buff my archaic ass.HD snob more like.

I'm sure you'll find this rude of me but honestly it's not half as offensive as your ridiculous prejudices .
    (Some) people nowadays have so freaking much and still only seem to care about whatever stupid thing still elude their gluttonous little grasps.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Donator
    "I'm sure you'll find this rude of me but honestly it's not half as offensive as your ridiculous prejudices .
    (Some) people nowadays have so freaking much and still only seem to care about whatever stupid thing still elude their gluttonous little grasps."

roflmao! why is it the more truthful a slam is the funnier it is? the man makes a point, as usual.
    dang i wish i could come up with lines like that for our company monday meetings.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I only found DVD's and they are not high quality material as we all know.
    By "we all" I assume you mean HD prigs like yourself.
    God forbid you might be forced to "slum" and watch something that was merely considered the standard for excellence a paltry few years ago(yeah laser disc whatever but you get the point) .

Seriously you couldn't really want to watch it anyway if a bunch of missing pixels make the slightest difference but you don't for to twist the words of Marshal McCluen ,to you the media is the message or something.

Movie buff my archaic ass.HD snob more like.

I'm sure you'll find this rude of me but honestly it's not half as offensive as your ridiculous prejudices .
    (Some) people nowadays have so freaking much and still only seem to care about whatever stupid thing still elude their gluttonous little grasps.
    I refuse to read your posts until you begin writing in a 1080p font. Granted, most of your post pixels are a waste, but we must have standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    If you watch a DVD on a 1080p tv then your "watching" it in 1080p. If you not satisfied in your tvs ability to magically fill over 2 million pixels with 338000 source pixels then you should sit further away from it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I watch dvd's on my 1080p tv all the time. Granted its not like some ginormous screen but it looks just fine to me. Maybe its your player?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast