Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Html Help

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Are you using a CSS?
    If so, check that it's linked correctly to your webpage, because it looks like it isn't, going by that screenshot.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i dont think it has to do with the coding... i think it has to be the VIEW >> TEXT SIZE >> MEDIUM or whatever he set it to... since i've tried setting it higher and then the text didnt fit in the table

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    I think it has everything to do with the coding.
    What else can mess up text size and colour formatting?

Compare the two pictures... where it says "Site Quick Links".
    That text is supposed to be white. It's black in the top picture.

As well as that, the font has gone from verdana to the browser default for unformatted text.

It's a classic example of mis-linked CSS.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I.am , pm sended and thanks.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Does that mean you won't be posting any html questions again,now how will my post count go up
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    since were on the topic of this. Is there a program I can use to process css coding, I am attempting to make an external style sheet and I am not sure of my coding, the background will change but none of the font settings will .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    There is an excellent program called TopStyle.
    TopStyle

I have the pro version and works well. You can download the freeware it works fine as well. Or search on kazaa for TopStyle Pro.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    the new dreamweaver helps loads- check out the "code" bit on the left, theres Oreillys css guide or stg; pretty good

and for a good reference of all the tags check out:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp
    <insert signature here>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    Sharedholder, perhaps you ought to get one of those books advising you on how to learn HTML via Dreamweaver/Fireworks MX (2004). I see them all over the place now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12