Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

A radio post , VibeFm

2. Music   -   #72
    John Coltrane, I love jazz.

3. Music   -   #73
    eminem marshall mathers lp2 on loop

4. Music   -   #74
    chase & status. I'm usually the kind of person you guys despise, the people who only listen to singles but every single song from chase & status is just too damn good so i bought their album

5. Music   -   #75
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman123 View Post
    chase & status. I'm usually the kind of person you guys despise, the people who only listen to singles but every single song from chase & status is just too damn good so i bought their album
    I have no problem with singles,you are the kind of person I despise because you listen to electronic music and think it's good.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Music   -   #76
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. Music   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

trance iz sweet!
    No, truthfully it isn't.
    It's just that every generation needs something new so they can delude themselves into believing that they're being all cool and rebellious and unfortunately all the good stuff had been previously used when they got around to your generation.

At least you might have come up with something that wasn't so sickeningly repetitive it makes every song, and I use the term loosely,sound the same.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-14-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Music   -   #78
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Every Saturday I hear Latin music. It's not even the good kind. The wall-based neighbors play what sounds like a 10 second track on repeat for up to 12 hours. I imagine the insides of their heads look like Oleg's post-midnight genitals. The pure irritation of repetition requires me to drown out their sound with my own so that I can work.

Thus, about the only time I play music, I let grooveshark play a station based on Ravel or Chopin or something like that.

The point of the story is that I hate Latin music more than electronic and dub step now.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Music   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Every Saturday I hear Latin music. It's not even the good kind. The wall-based neighbors play what sounds like a 10 second track on repeat for up to 12 hours. I imagine the insides of their heads look like Oleg's post-midnight genitals. The pure irritation of repetition requires me to drown out their sound with my own so that I can work.
    When drunk,which seems to be about every night in the Summer, my neighbours play this song outside at full volume while simultaneously singing and rhythmically clapping along.

So I basically empathize with you except for the work part.

10. Music   -   #80
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

When drunk,which seems to be about every night in the Summer, my neighbours play this song outside at full volume while simultaneously singing and rhythmically clapping along.

So I basically empathize with you except for the work part.
    My memories depict Rod Stewart being more tolerable than this recently surfaced opinion of... eww.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast