Page 125 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1515

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

October 1st? Time to take out the Christmas lights...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Music   -   #1242
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You don't leave your lights up? Heathen.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Music   -   #1243
    That would normally be the most logical thing to do, but there's some sort of soccer tournament this year... you Yanks wouldn't understand.

4. Music   -   #1244
    Isn't that the thing you foreigners are obsessed with where everyone falls on the ground like humpty dumpty while spectators push down the goal posts and light the arena on fire?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Music   -   #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    while spectators push down the goal posts and light the arena on fire
    Don't generalize, that's only on Boca vs. River matches

6. Music   -   #1246
    So what's the plan for the Christmas lights? I assume it has something to do with kidnapping the other team's most overly dramatic player.

7. Music   -   #1247
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That would normally be the most logical thing to do, but there's some sort of soccer tournament this year... you Yanks wouldn't understand.
    Qatar is a massive abuser of human rights so for that fact and because soccer is as exciting as baseball, I shall be boycotting The Super Cup and watching the Rollerball playoffs again this year.

Hopefully someone will the have the good sense to turn The Raid: Redemption into a sport sometime in the future.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-03-2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Music   -   #1248
    I can see South Korea creating a Raid:Redemption arena with uber violence, perhaps pitting rivals against each other in battles to the death because Korea...

After a couple seasons, there will be a US spinoff in which opponents will battle each other in inflatable ninja suits and later hit each other (not on the headgear, of course) with padded swords until someone gets winded.

9. Music   -   #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    kidnapping the other team's most overly dramatic player
    Also known as a club transfer.

Qatar is a massive abuser of human rights
    Just like with the Olympics, the costs of hosting and pressure to make everything perfect are so big, you could consider it a huge reparation...

10. Music   -   #1250
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also both the IOC and FIFA are corrupt as fuck so there's that.
    Respect my lack of authority.