Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FerralHosting.com....Seedboxes .....A look inside !

I have usually 1 or 2 dedicated kimsufi with me all the time but I also keep a managed seedbox because I have found that seedboxes designed and set by professionals are always much effecient and polished then my own configured pitiful dedicated servers. I change the companies a lot so to test and apprise the services provided by different companies/groups/peoples. A few days ago I bought a seedbox from FeralHosting.com. It was £15 Neon Box. I was not expecting much from the box and was prepared for average speeds and performance. But it turned out one of the most amazing deals I have made so far. Let me give you the specifications of the seedbox and then see how it performed.
    Price £15
    Seedbox Neon
    Download 10 Gbps
    upload 505Mbps
    Location London, Cogent
    Upload 5TB

Now keeping in view the price £15 I was ready for average performance with speed like 10 to 15MBps (please note 1 MBps = 8Mbps ). I it completely performed well beyond my expectations. I was hitting 49MBps upload speed (49MBps=392Mbps) and 180MBps download speed (180MBps=1440Mbps=1.4Gbps). Now the best part is that I was getting these speeds constantly. A screenshot of the seedbox is produced below :-

Upload.jpg

Download.jpg

So it is fantastic service.. though a few cons as well....The service is not exemplary regarding answering support tickets.. I have quite a few open tickets but without any answers. So that is a shady area which they need to improve. There are a number of software available for install on their web support page :-

options.jpg

I am satisfied with the return I have got for my money and can safely recommend £15 Neon box. I can safely say that for £15 Neon is the best offer in the market with nothing competing offered by any other company.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    feralhosting spam pls leave.
    btw it's just feralhosing's modded deluge cheating with it's upload spamming.
    you can use deluge on any other box too.
    also OVH sucks, so no suprise there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    It is not a spam. You can search my other posts as well. I can assure you there is no cheating as I was able to make TB uploads on several trackers within one day of purchase of the seedbox. Question . Have you used Neon ? if not then you have made a spam if yes then .......... I am enjoying amazing speeds and making huge uploads on different trackers.

Also I am using ovh for years and have no problem with them. I buy directly from them . no reseller. That is my advice. Buy directly from them. Anyone can install rutorrent/rtorrent and you would have 100 mbps duplex seedbox for a nominal price. i can help you install rutorrent/rtorrent if you purchase kimsufi directly from ovh.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by RizKhan25000 View Post
    I was able to make TB uploads on several trackers within one day of purchase of the seedbox........ and making huge uploads on different trackers.
    Kewl story dewd now if you could only give me one sane reason for doing this it will be perfect.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You have a point. I am already thinking of getting out of this madness . What about usenet ! It may be that I am doing some last fireworks before changing the venue...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Are you a mathematician or statistician ? Whats the point of this post and several of your other posts ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Information! some one advised me to get a box from feralhosting.com. I got it and was completely satisfied with it so why not pass on the information to others. Why not do some good instead of sitting idle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Information! some one advised me to get a box from feralhosting.com. I got it and was completely satisfied with it so why not pass on the information to others. Why not do some good instead of sitting idle.
    I know this may come as a shock but by any definition of good I could find ,you aren't doing any.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Some much for fake speeds

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I know this may come as a shock but by any definition of good I could find ,you aren't doing any.
    Good is a relative term. The consideration of something being good may differ by culture to culture, religion to religion, country to country, ideology to ideology and many many other things. So it may not be possible for me to explain or change your thinking about something being good or bad. Let us come to objective grounds. Why it is bad. If you have no logical reasons to consider it bad then at least it is not bad

Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Some much for fake spee

It looks genuine to me may be thanks to my ignorance. But the images I posted were of a box which was obtained for only £15, with the company name and box specification. What is the company name, box specification and price of your seedbox ? The point is not only speed but what specific speed you are getting for a specific price. If you are getting these speeds from a £100 then it is simply non relevant case.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast