Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Trade Supernode Lists!

Could someone do me a favour and email me a copy of that American SN list too
    [email protected]
    Cheers

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Let's organize a service which queries someone's computer about his recent SN list and post them somewhere on this website. All we need are volonteers in different countries who can run a small program in background which periodically sends info (like 4KB of data) to the server. also we need to write this proggie and a server script that receives and processes lists (namely, resolves hostnames, locations, status, username etc.) and places it on the webpage.

ONLY registered users should have access to this info.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Well that's a good Idea.. do you have a plan of approach?? I'm with it

But please send me a list of USA SN and I will send you EU SN... ThNX

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Great idea Kazaasearch.

By the way your kazaanet is great for creating and mailing lists of supernodes. I guess lots of users will have problem with the command line dos version. Is their a more userfriendy windows version in the making?

You keep repeating that you cannot remain connected to the same supernode for a long time. This may true but if you get automatically connected to another one i have the impression that it is one from the new list. Th list you get after a big jump across the Atlantic. So what the point? Correct me if I am wrong.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Muse@14 February 2003 - 15:15
    Great idea Kazaasearch.

By the way your kazaanet is great for creating and mailing lists of supernodes. I guess lots of users will have problem with the command line dos version. Is their a more userfriendy windows version in the making?

You keep repeating that you cannot remain connected to the same supernode for a long time. This may true but if you get automatically connected to another one i have the impression that it is one from the new list. Th list you get after a big jump across the Atlantic. So what the point? Correct me if I am wrong.
    Kazupernodes team are much faster than i am. they have added new feature - supernode list export and import today.
    the list can be saved alng with locations (reported by NETGEO). also their program is much faster concerning place resolution.
    i am testing their new version and it seems cool so far.

About getting list from the euro SN: yes, after i get kicked off euro SNode, i still have the SN list provided by that euro SNode.
    For sure there are lots of euro IPs there.
    But my kazaa automatically chooses american IPs from that list. practically always...

So i keep asking random nut to fix that in the future k++ version.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Please please please can some nice persone out there send me a list of the american supernodes

email them to [email protected] please

thanks alot to the person that takes the time to email there list

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    imported_stigeide
    I am in Europe, but when I leave Kazaa alone the Supernodes tend to converge to US.
    Then I have to use some minutes with Kazupernodes to get me back to Europe.
    Not a big problem, but it would be cool with an add-on that tried to keep me close to a SN thats close to me.
    Just a thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12