Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invision Power Board V1.3 Out

Invision Power Board 1.3 is now out, the final. So are we going to updgrde? It got a fre nice admin features, and some real nice mods, like what ips a user has used. Thats cool.

Anyway, are we?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Lord of the KLF
    lol well u of all ppl wizz should know upgrading a forum of this scale is FAR from a quick job

and y fix it if it aint broken

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i saw on another 1.3 board they had this report button, which should replace the Report Anything Unusual Here sticky (also to spam the mods)

but then again upgrades are an arse to do - what are all the updates anyway?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 November 2003 - 23:38
    i saw on another 1.3 board they had this report button, which should replace the Report Anything Unusual Here sticky (also to spam the mods)
    As far as I know, Invision has had that facility in IPB for the last few versions.

I think the reason why it never appears here is more that VB disables it. Why, I have no idea - But I'm not one to question the guy who knows the board inside out

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    but then again upgrades are an arse to do - what are all the updates anyway?
    I too love everything here just the way it is !!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by Illuminati+20 November 2003 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 20 November 2003 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@20 November 2003 - 23:38
    As far as I know, Invision has had that facility in IPB for the last few versions.

I think the reason why it never appears here is more that VB disables it. Why, I have no idea - But I&#39;m not one to question the guy who knows the board inside out [/b][/quote]
    i think its disables coz the mods and admins were getting to much spam from it.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Livy+20 November 2003 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Livy @ 20 November 2003 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@20 November 2003 - 22:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate
    @20 November 2003 - 23:38

I think the reason why it never appears here is more that VB disables it. Why, I have no idea - But I&#39;m not one to question the guy who knows the board inside out
    i think its disables coz the mods and admins were getting to much spam from it. [/b][/quote]
    Good enough reason methinks

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Ex-member
    It was because Paul&#39;s inbox was being overwhelmed by &#39;reported post&#39; emails

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    I just upgraded and it&#39;s quite nice. No problems at all. There are a lot of cool new features and improvements to the ACP too. I like the "Users viewing this post feature". Let&#39;s you know who&#39;s watching

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    What version are we using? 0.00000001? or 1.2?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast