Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed: Underground Online?

muchspl2
    Originally posted by •Balla•+21 November 2003 - 06:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (•Balla• @ 21 November 2003 - 06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@21 November 2003 - 02:57
    No that&#39;s because it was cracked
    no..not the game...the game cd itself because even if you get retail version and type anything for key it works...i mean yea you cant play mutliplayer with that key but still....like its so hard to get keys even for soem single player game and microsoft made it so easy [/b][/quote]
    wrong you can play both online

halo you need a cracked server and I just herd you could play nfsu , although I haven&#39;t played it online, I need to get better
    but halo I play online all the time

2. Games   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Oh yeah, I just typed asdf over and over but It doesn&#39;t work either I need to update my shit quick I have downloaded about 5 games recently and only 1 worked.

3. Games   -   #13
    •Balla•
    Originally posted by muchspl2+21 November 2003 - 06:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 21 November 2003 - 06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by •Balla•@21 November 2003 - 06:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @21 November 2003 - 02:57

no..not the game...the game cd itself because even if you get retail version and type anything for key it works...i mean yea you cant play mutliplayer with that key but still....like its so hard to get keys even for soem single player game and microsoft made it so easy
    wrong you can play both online

halo you need a cracked server and I just herd you could play nfsu , although I haven&#39;t played it online, I need to get better
    but halo I play online all the time [/b][/quote]
    i never said you couldnt

4. Games   -   #14
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by •Balla•+21 November 2003 - 06:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (•Balla• &#064; 21 November 2003 - 06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@21 November 2003 - 02:57
    no..not the game...the game cd itself because even if you get retail version and type anything for key it works... i mean yea you cant play mutliplayer with that key but still....like its so hard to get keys even for soem single player game and microsoft made it so easy[/b][/quote]

5. Games   -   #15
    •Balla•
    i meant like um..you cant play the game with a key like 0230051651651650 just like that&#33;&#33; without putting any crack like play every halo server

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    I saw from other boards that people are using this crack and are able to play online.

http://www.super-serv.com/~supr/torrents/609/NEED.FOR.SPEED.UNDERGROUND.PATCH.1.CRACKED-DEViANCE_[BT-GM]_[EFNET].torrent

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    how come everytime i click on &#39;play online&#39; my nfsu client will stop responding...

I guess even the patch is not helping, maybe the patch just allows a no cd copy of the game to play online and you still in fact need a valid cd key.

8. Games   -   #18
    If you play online with ps2 you can play pc people and vice versa did you know that.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@21 November 2003 - 16:00
    If you play online with ps2 you can play pc people and vice versa did you know that.
    no.

so far there are this issues...

1) You may not be able to play online because you did not install the patch. You can do so here http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/...d/us/patch.jsp. Simply click yes when a dialogue appears (microsoft crap but it&#39;s necessary) then click on the check for patch button, it will say patch is found, now click to download it. You won&#39;t be able to see the progress of the download, but it&#39;s 5 miB and when it&#39;s done installing it will automitically &#39;patch installed.

2) Now use the patch I listed above, install the update, then copy the crack speed.exe over to the installdir.

3) If you are lucky, you should be upgrade to v 1.2.5xxx not sure about the numbers. Now, when you click on Play Online, this may happen.

A) You lucky bastard, you will not freeze and thus be able to play online, I can not tell you what happens next because I never got pass that screen unfortunately.

B) NFSU freezes and you have to ctrl-alt-del. Good news is this is not an issue with your fake CD key or anything, now the highly likely possibility is that there is an issue with your connection, a firewall may be blocking it. By doing the appropraite settings you may then be able to play online. But there are many issues where most pre-installed microsoft built in firewalls and custom firewalls have been closed yet it still does not work.

Rumours that by installing the old version 4.0 of zone alarm and allowing NFSU to run, you can solve the freezing problem. THe problem of freezing is mainly subjecte dto your connection to the internet.

10. Games   -   #20
    im downloading the crack rite now...ill see if it works...thank you everyoen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast