Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Crow

Brandon died in the scene where all the bad guys shoot him, but i dunno if it was filmed in the beginning... i think prolly at the end of the filming.
    They made Brandon appear in the rest of the scenes with a digitalized image of him, taken from the other scenes previously filmed... but i dunno about the voice

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Watch the movie...
    I can tell the differnce in the voice, also it is easy to tell where they used a double. The faces differnt.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Brandon Lee is Bruce Lee's son right? I know father and son died...there's a shannon Lee as well, Bruce Lee's daughter, hopefully she's still alive

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    B
    randon died in the scene where all the bad guys shoot him, but i dunno if it was filmed in the beginning... i think prolly at the end of the filming.
    They made Brandon appear in the rest of the scenes with a digitalized image of him, taken from the other scenes previously filmed... but i dunno about the voice
    sorry yoru wrong there the man taht shot him was Michael Masses the blond hair durgo guy caleld funboy" read the story about it

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    This website gives a few facts about what supposedly happened and the scenes that still had to be shot - The Crow Trivia

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by RedRival@21 November 2003 - 06:47
    Brandon Lee is Bruce Lee's son right? I know father and son died...there's a shannon Lee as well, Bruce Lee's daughter, hopefully she's still alive
    Yeah, I'm not sure of her name, but Bruce Lee's daughter is still alive, she played a character on a Police cop TV show. I think it was "Samo" or something like that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Debaser
    Shannon Lee,

She was a host too of this saturday morning thing...where these martial artists would compete in this mock tournament, it was kinda like wrestling.

Not bad eh?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not bad at all, though she has definately put on some pounds as of late...

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Double Agent
    i need to put some pounds... i am way too fucking skinny

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Debaser
    I hear ya, my metabolism's so fast, I'm as skinny as a victoria's secret model

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast