Thread: Class Verifieds?

Are there any verified for class rips or non .iso and non hash files. I dont ahve a burner so i cant use those. also whats the program that allows me to "burn" cd images onto my computer. Like a way around not having a burner. Thanx and tallenism rules you all

2. Games   -   #2
    Use alcohol 120% because it can make a virtual drive ie like your current cd rom drive.
    Then you can mount the iso on it and install as if the disc the disc was there get alcohol 120% first and from then on its a piece of piss mate.

3. Games   -   #3
    ooh there is a better guide here

4. Games   -   #4
    thanx thats what i need, ill try it out now to find games thatll run on my crappy voodoo 3

5. Games   -   #5
    Hey, don't diss the Voodoo! My test machine uses a P2-300, 256 MBs of PC100 sdram (Yes, I know, I only have have a 66Mhz FSB so yadda yadda... ) and a Voodoo 3-3000 Agp. I run Quake 3 at roughly 45-55 fps. Not TOO shabby. It's still a good card if cooled and oc'ed properly. No pixel shaders and all that, but still a nice card! Not an Albatron FX 5900 ultra by any means, but it didn't cost $400 either.....ouch!!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@21 November 2003 - 03:28
    thanx thats what i need, ill try it out now to find games thatll run on my crappy voodoo 3
    Hey Syco....here's something that will help on some games (DeusEx, Quake, and Seriouse Sam to name a few). It's a little jewel called WickedGL for Windows. This is the hash for the full registered version, not the shareware with nag screens. Any game using OpenGL (Glide) will benifit. the control panel is easy to use and it makes one hell of a diff on the supported games. Your Voodoo 3 will love you for it.

File:Wicked GL.exe
    Length:1847117 Bytes, 1803KB
    UUHash:=y98xsx+D17NaZjXo/awhLhrhILc=

Sigh, since you are a fellow Voodoo owner, email me at [email protected] and I'll email it to you, it's less than 2mb.

7. Games   -   #7
    hey thanx man ill try that out. also im looking for a new cardfigure ill buy myself a christmas present, only problem is im cheap as hell. hardware boards here i come , thanx again man

8. Games   -   #8
    Your welcome.

Glad I'm not the only cheapskate around. I may have mispoke...errr...mistyped...myself. WickedGL is for supported games using OpenGL or any card for that matter. You should also try http://www.voodoofiles.com/type.asp?cat_id=1 for some 3rd party drivers for the Voodoo card. I'm using the 3DHQ Agemerlin drivers for the 3-3000 AGP and they are FAR superiour to the last ones from 3DFX. They also come with a little addon called 3DHQ Tools. It has an overclocker and allows a lot more tweaks than 3DFX Tools.

Just remember, 3DFX invented the game card. NVidia and the rest wouldn't be here if not for them. Hell, we wouldn't have near the qulaity of games we that are avaliable now if not for them. I just hate that NVidia didn't keep the cards alive when they bought them out. Oh well, people in hell wish for ice water......

May the Force be with you, my young Jedi...... B)

9. Games   -   #9
    Ya i looked through voodoo files but theres alot of bs on that site and its ahrd to decipher with the limited descriptions. After much trial and error i got 3dhq tools, which allowed me to play jedi academy but crashed other games. It does ahve alot of tweaks and what not but i think thats more of beaing a dead horse. Also i will give voodoo is the original stuff, like coke compared wit dat rip off pepsi

10. Games   -   #10
    Is cool. I don't know what card you use, but the Agemerlin drivers kick the last 3DFX drivers to the curb. I've used most of them and I know. But it is a dead horse. To bad too, they made some kick ass cards. Ah well, my new Albatron 5900 ultra is mondo kick ass.
    As for the 3DHQ tools, each game is different, they have different tweaks. The presets are pretty solid for generic settings and are the best bet for 'out of the box' gaming. Like I said, though, get WickedGL. It'll help on a lot of games. But anyway, good luck on a replacement card.