Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Good HD Torrent Site

CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Bit-HDTV is dying
    funny thing is they've been saying that for about 3 years now, so far it looks alive though

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    LOL but seems happening now , the era of HD Exclusive sites are gone now every site is now a HD tracker

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Signed up to HDwing, there's a lot of content there and well seeded, it's also easy to seed, they have a lot o sports torrents, which i like. The server is experiencing some problems with the influx of new members, but i think it will be solved fast.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    HDBits

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenican View Post
    HDBits
    Yeah that was really helpful and I'm sure Mike will be able to join just as soon as hell freezes over.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    I like HD pussy movies , it makes me jerk off faster than SD.
    I didn't think ANYTHING could make you a bigger jerkoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenican View Post
    HDBits
    Yeah that was really helpful and I'm sure Mike will be able to join just as soon as hell freezes over.
    HDBits is next to impossible, HD-torrents, hd-bits.ro are more available

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Is the distinction really necessary anymore? HD is the new SD, 4K the 'next HD'. It's probably more difficult to find a new movie in the SD format on general trackers these days. The necessity of 'dedicated HD trackers' isn't there anymore, they are basically just movie trackers.
    Era of dedicated hd trackers is far from gone... only there u can get rare or old releases, or torrents seeded from 2007, long gone from general trackers, or just a release from your favourite group, which a general tracker may not have it.. scene sucks..
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    That wasn't my point though. Of course there is a need for dedicated movie trackers, in no way did I imply that their time is over and people should prefer general trackers instead. What I wrote was that the distinction between 'HD' and the rest of the movie trackers doesn't make that much sense anymore, as HD basically is the mainstream today, it's no niche anymore. Those 'HD' trackers you seem to enjoy are basically dedicated movie trackers with tracker exclusive releases from internal groups.

I expect new niches to emerge in the near future, e.g. 4K or 3D only trackers that already exist today, or just full Blurays, or just SD / small footprint releases. The established HD trackers of today can be compared to the established trackers back in the day when the first 'HD only' trackers emerged.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    3dtorrents and sdbits already exist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast