Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ratio-free non scene movie tracker?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3

Cool

Howdy. So here's my problem. My tracker list is found wanting when I'm trying to dl a nice old classic in 720p or even a 90s film without worrying about my ratio on a site like PTP. So I'm looking for a ratio-free non-scene movie tracker(preferably that releases in 720p) . I would've just used the pirate bay tbh but seeing all the RIAA/MPAA danger, I avoid it. Please recommend some good ones with a vast collection, don't care about the levels. Even if it's open signup plz mention them. BTW is rutracker good for non-scene films?
    Thanks for reading!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Forget non-scene, there's hardly any dedicated movie tracker that is ratio free. Only PTN comes to mind, but I'm not sure how good it still is. There is basically a movie equivalent to BTN lacking in the torrent world these days.

However, there is a lot of (HD) trackers that have the content you're looking for and it's relatively easy to maintain a good ratio, as there is a lot of free / 50% / whatever leech content available (and a lot of leechers to seed to), especially the tracker exclusive non-scene releases. The chinese HD trackers are a good shout.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    RuTracker is great for non-scene content and it is ratio free.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Forget non-scene, there's hardly any dedicated movie tracker that is ratio free. Only PTN comes to mind, but I'm not sure how good it still is. There is basically a movie equivalent to BTN lacking in the torrent world these days.
    Ooh, it's time to plug my favourite little awesome tracker I like to use!

It seems it's really taking time for it to get well known. they recently did a 2.0 site update and it's super awesome, like even better than BTN in site design and 'intuitive' sort of UI on the site.

gazelle, ofc....

and I'm talking about PixelHD. It's ratio-free!!! And what's unique/useful about it: all the encodes (it'll have an 1080p and a 720p for each movie) are 'mHD'/'AFR'-type encodes; they brand theirs 'PxHD' but it's the same basic thing. So same as 'm-720p' or 'm-1080p basically. Really good encodes, so about 1-2.5GB on average for 720p and always 4GB for 1080p.

Their ONLY problem, alas, is content selection :/. It's not so much a place like PTP where you search for what you're after but more a place you browse at and see what takes your fancy. DO try them when you're searching around, just be prepared for some disappointment sometimes :/. But utter joy when you do strike luck...like, they have Fantastic Planet (1973), which is like, the bomb . And lotsa 90's/early 90's movies, all the same...

Anyway to get in, fill out their application: https://pixelhd.me/apply.php?lang= Just tell them and show proof that you want what they offer, and I'm sure you'll be let in! They're not elitist and don't want you to post in the forums two times a day and make enforced torrent comments and seed a gazillion things on the site - they just want users who rly need what they offer (like i often do.) - you have lame bandwidth at your end, no patience to deal with a 5-6GB standard 720p x264 encode (let alone a 1080p one), and don't want no ratio system bs either .

But please, don't join this site if you intend to seed only for the minimum 72 hours and then delete the torrent. that's not the idea of the site. try to seed for as long as you CAN, always. this site is worth supporting and seeding things long-time there. When you'll it inside you'll see why .

So YEAH: you COULD call them a 'btn of movies' in terms of site quality and ratioless-ness, but not overall: their problem is breadth of selection :/. They need more encoders (to join the team in what's a very specific encoding method - their team's background (PS3-TEAM) is that of watching movies on the PS3 so they have a hard upper limit of 4GB for any encodes they do - but it's awesome, where else can you get such cool concise 1080p encodes!! and equally so for the 720p size range!) - if they upped their encoding power then they'd really take off.

But for the latest or popular action/drama/comedy/animation/the odd art film (and yeah some OLD classics, it's just not a reliably strong selection), it's a superb place.
    Last edited by dvdasacd; 06-27-2013 at 01:41 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yeah the site design is super awesome , they have very good collection of Disney movies its highly recommended especially when you dont have great down or up speed.Another good source is BeyondHD but there encodes are quite huge its the home of Framestor also they have FASM whose quality is almost equal to Pixel HD

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The PixelHD application basically lost me at "What country are you from".
    Why not just ask if I'm Black, racist?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Everyone knows blacks just steal stuff from real stores like WalMart. What planet are you from?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Everyone knows blacks just steal stuff from real stores like WalMart.
    That's a lie made up by the Jews.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Thats no lie, by the way, its African-American.

That just made me curious. What do you call an african-american in canada?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    What do you call an african-american in canada?
    Foreigner.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast