Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jojosalami, let's become friends again (Warning: nonindicative thread title)

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't get it.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I envy you, native English speakers...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-06-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    What did you find interesting about that particular statement?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #104
    You declared the superiority of all native English speakers over yourself. Kinda hard to not feel victorious.

I do believe your blame to be quite misplaced. We have members such as Snee who write (and assumable speak) English better than 98% of the native English speakers on this site...

As said to exhaustion, you fail because you either do not want to learn, or give up FAR too easily. No one will be able to explain how to be a human to you.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You declared the superiority of all native English speakers over yourself. Kinda hard to not feel victorious.

I do believe your blame to be quite misplaced. We have members such as Snee who write (and assumable speak) English better than 98% of the native English speakers on this site...

As said to exhaustion, you fail because you either do not want to learn, or give up FAR too easily. No one will be able to explain how to be a human to you.
    Vocabulary and grammar will be good, but horrible accent though. Would need a few weeks or possibly months of daily usage to get that in line. I only really have a proper conversation in it once a year, if that.

That said, the one thing Oleg generally (also) gets right is the grammar and wording. So. Blaming a language barrier? Yeah, this is just the sort of thing that makes people think he's trolling.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-06-2013 at 07:51 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    When describing Olegl's underachievement, the term, 'Epic Fail', doesn't even start to scratch the surface regarding his attitude to life and FST.

So, what word should replace 'Epic'? Gargantuan? Momentous? Monumental?

So, what about 'Fail'? Well, in this case, I would suggest 'Olegl', as he encompasses everything the word 'fail' involves.

So, my suggestion is that when using the term, 'Epic Fail' for Olegl, we should use the term, 'Monumental Olegl' instead, as this describes him perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I only really have a proper conversation in it once a year, if that.
    Me, too.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Vocabulary and grammar will be good, but horrible accent though. Would need a few weeks or possibly months of daily usage to get that in line. I only really have a proper conversation in it once a year, if that.

That said, the one thing Oleg generally (also) gets right is the grammar and wording. So. Blaming a language barrier? Yeah, this is just the sort of thing that makes people think he's trolling.
    Dude, if a person doesn't like me, then he curses me out. You did that and other people did it; however, what makes jojosalami different from other people is that he writes posts in which he attempts to give me an actual psychological diagnosis. He tries to sound dead serious. Why? I don't get it. I am just a fucking guy on the internet. Is he really that naive to think he can diagnose someone he never saw in real life?
    I am a bit drunk right now because I drank St. Ides, but I hope I still sound coherent and you are able to understand what I am trying to say.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Dude, if a person doesn't like me, then he curses me out. You did that and other people did it; however, what makes jojosalami different from other people is that he writes posts in which he attempts to give me an actual psychological diagnosis. He tries to sound dead serious. Why? I don't get it. I am just a fucking guy on the internet. Is he really that naive to think he can diagnose someone he never saw in real life?
    I am a bit drunk right now because I drank St. Ides, but I hope I still sound coherent and you are able to understand what I am trying to say.
    So the fact that Darthy hardly even frequents this forum any more isn't a barrier to your personal (and more than slightly deranged) crusade that he has done you wrong?

Let me put this in perspective for you: not a single other person on this forum gives a drop of ballsweat that you feel wounded and agrieved by the comments of another forum member, thus with him gone the point of your posts on this subject has become moot.

Elvis has left the building....
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-07-2013 at 10:41 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    REALLY boring Elvis has left the building....
    Which is a new spin on the typically iconic character.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast