Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojosalami, let's become friends again (Warning: nonindicative thread title)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't have contempt for anyone except maybe those who assume they know what my true intentions are.

Edit : Also the Jews and Blacks and the poor and fat people and nerds and bankers but that goes without saying.

Edit: Forgot hunters.I hate those heartless bastards.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Mjmacky is starting to piss me off too.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Serious about hating your guts. But you seem to prefer being poked in the eye with that pink dildoblue and white striped, Gaultier 'Le Male' -like shaped anal beads instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Orange is the new black.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Serious about hating your guts. But you seem to prefer being poked in the eye with that pink dildo instead.

What I'm basically trying to say is that instead of focusing your hatred on one individual, you probably should just do a suicide bombing (TERROR AL-QAEDA HIZBOLLAH HAMAS PIKACHU OSAMA YOUR MAMA OBAMA /NSA)
    I am not sure what to make of what you said to me. You said that most people on this board hate my guts, but you also mentioned sex toys, which I find a bit odd... But, anyway... let's change the subject of the conversation. Let's talk about the fact that it's already after 7 pm on the East Coast.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Orange is the new black.
    Thumbs are the new anal bead.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    (TERROR AL-QAEDA HIZBOLLAH HAMAS PIKACHU OSAMA YOUR MAMA OBAMA /NSA)
    Don't waste the NSA's budget attracting them to some wank thread on a forum, just replace your current search engine with this.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #48
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Redundant since I'm a poor nerd who is probably fat.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    shipwreck, despite the things you told me, I still want to understand the message JoJo tried to convey to me by making this post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojosalami
    1) You're either truly self centered and believe that whatever negative action people carry out around you has to be done in order to belittle or humiliate you, in which case, why the heck don't you pick up on it when people make fun of you to your face? Also, in which case - do you truly believe I'm trying to humiliate you? If the answer to that is no (which it has to be if you're a sane individual and can read into situations the right way), then the logical conclusion is that this is your poaching for more sympathy from people, this time by turning me into a villain. Congratulations, you're a psychopath.

2) Or you're a person that can't actually take up responsibility for your actions. I simply regurgitated the truth. If you somehow find that your previous action (which happened one day before I posted) somehow humiliates you by being brought out in front of people - then why do it in the first place? You acknowledge something you did is stupid, and in certain cases humiliating, so you either did it because you want the sympathy of those that want to believe you're absolutely retarded, or you're looking for the sympathy of people who will (once again) side with you once Valerio (or someone else) decides to flip out on you again. Congratulations, you're a sociopath.
    Shipwreck, please read this post and try to explain to me what JoJo meant when he wrote it. Please!!
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Redundant since I'm a poor nerd who is probably fat.
    Do you like donuts and cookies more than you like being able to walk down the street and not be made the butt of cruel jokes by teenage girls and small children?
    If you answered yes to the above you are probably fat.

Or possibly a Jew.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast