Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: del.ish

Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Cooking and homebrewing are my two biggest hobbies. I would love to see the content on del.ish -- sounds like a cool tracker. I can PM you some ratios from TL or Waffles.

Thanks,
    pw

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A lot of your past posts indicate that you are actually interested in using the content you download. Because of that, I can overlook my usual requirement of people being semi-regular posters here.

As long as you take care of the account- I, too, enjoy cooking and would be quite disappointed to see anything damage my good standing there, all I need from you is a gmail address. Feel free to PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Besides sleeping, eating and drinking are my two biggest hobbies. I would love to see the content on del.ish -- sounds like a ghey kewl tracker. I can PM you some ratios from TL or Waffles.

Thanks
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Invite sent. BTW, it is deli.sh .

Besides sleeping, eating and drinking are my two biggest hobbies. I would love to see the content on del.ish
    I just checked the content of the site for you, and there were no recipes for "the cock". Sorry.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Whatevar, Eric.

Anyway something to disturb your dreams. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Anyway something to disturb your dreams. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
    If it was too tough they should have braised it. Fucking amatuers.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Whatevar, Eric.

focking awful.
    I mean, in prison for life and all

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I knew it was going to be disturbing when I read the first line:

Armin Meiwes is a German man

And pooty is correct, braising would be one way to turn Mr. Hard into Mr. Softy. Also, Sous Vide (sealed in a vacuseal bag and cooked all day in a precisely controlled water bath at just a high enough temperature that "tough collagen in connective tissue can be hydrolyzed into gelatin, without heating the meat's proteins high enough that they denature tough collagen in connective tissue can be hydrolyzed into gelatin, without heating the meat's proteins high enough that they denature"), Confit would have been an almost perfect choice since the "meat" could have been cooked in the gentleman's own fat and would have lasted for the many months they planned to keep eating him. However, with the desire to eat the cock in a hurry (you understand that urge ALL too well, don't you, Idol) Sautéing then placing the meat (along with some Mirepoix -let's be civilized, damnit!) in a pressure cooker would have produced tender meat in a much shorter time than braising.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Anyone else find it interesting that Meiwes can have this perverse request fulfilled
    stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18- to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed
    and yet OlgeL still can't find someone to have sex with nor MBM get invited to 3Dtorrents?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Anyone else find it interesting that Meiwes can have this perverse request fulfilled
    stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18- to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed
    [...] nor MBM get invited to 3Dtorrents?
    It's a stooopid place anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast