Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems With Xiii

Hi, i just got the FLT version of XIII, but i get an error after the first playing scene. Does anyone else have this version, and also wondering if theres a no cd thing, or something.

Thanks

Ben

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    The game isn't cracked. It has a tough protection named Tages. Still waiting.

3. Games   -   #3
    thanks for the reply, read about that stuff, but thought i wouldnt even be able to install, let alone play a few minutes. Damn, its realli nice looking and i like the style a lot. Reminds me of Outlaws by lucasarts if anyone has ever played

Ben

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    You can read about tages here,hope one of the teams make a crack for it soon.

5. Games   -   #5
    i played this once, and i never got any erros....although i never played it again because it got extremley boring.

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@21 November 2003 - 10:09
    i played this once, and i never got any erros....although i never played it again because it got extremley boring.
    Ehh, how did you play it once. It only came out a day or 2 ago didn't it?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+21 November 2003 - 12:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 21 November 2003 - 12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@21 November 2003 - 10:09
    i played this once, and i never got any erros....although i never played it again because it got extremley boring.&nbsp;
    Ehh, how did you play it once. It only came out a day or 2 ago didn&#39;t it? [/b][/quote]
    Yes it came out 2 days ago on the PC.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by IEIvI0I@21 November 2003 - 06:44
    thanks for the reply, read about that stuff, but thought i wouldnt even be able to install, let alone play a few minutes. Damn, its realli nice looking and i like the style a lot. Reminds me of Outlaws by lucasarts if anyone has ever played

Ben
    that was such a gd game i still got it installed i think&#33;

btw any one ogt a hash for it off of kazaa lite?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Shinzuiski probably played the XIII demo It&#39;s impossible to play a downloaded full version of XIII because of the tages protection

10. Games   -   #10
    muchspl2
    thats the only possibility otherwise he is a lying cawk sucking bastard, it will be hard for us to crack the tages copy protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast