Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappearing Files

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@28 November 2003 - 10:03
    are your files present in my media under "all" and its subfolders???
    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back here, but no I can't find them in Kazaa at all. For example it being the holiday season and all I have Silver Bells downloaded (which I have played in Kazaa many times before and has only recently disappeared). I can play it if I go to windows explorer and click on it there (it IS there) but when I go in Kazaa, there are no Silver Bells to be found, anywhere (Even the All under the Media folder). Does anyone else have this problem? Any advise or help would be soo great.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kangel9902+3 December 2003 - 04:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kangel9902 @ 3 December 2003 - 04:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@28 November 2003 - 10:03
    are your files present in my media under "all" and its subfolders???
    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back here, but no I can&#39;t find them in Kazaa at all. For example it being the holiday season and all I have Silver Bells downloaded (which I have played in Kazaa many times before and has only recently disappeared). I can play it if I go to windows explorer and click on it there (it IS there) but when I go in Kazaa, there are no Silver Bells to be found, anywhere (Even the All under the Media folder). Does anyone else have this problem? Any advise or help would be soo great. [/b][/quote]
    if you move the files from "my media" under "all" and its subfolders you have deleted the song off klite, if you make a playlist or do anything, you need to always keep a copy under those files

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 December 2003 - 09:00
    if you move the files from "my media" under "all" and its subfolders you have deleted the song off klite, if you make a playlist or do anything, you need to always keep a copy under those files
    Ok, I think I know what you mean. But this is true even if it is still in my shared folder in windows explorer? And if this is true how do I get Kazaa to re-recognise it? It&#39;s still there and I can still burn it to a cd but yeah kazaa just doesn&#39;t see it. So what can I do? ( what do you mean by keeping a copy under those files? and how did I move the files? )

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    well make sure they are in mp3 format, and put them back in klite and restart klite

i have no idea how you moved them

by keeping a copy i mean never delete or move the file from those folders

in its in windows explorer then put back in my shared folder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12