Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lock On Modern Air Combat Is Out

The graphics look photo realistic http://www.lo-mac.com/ i hope it plays the way it looks

2. Games   -   #2
    Looks like an extremley hard game to get used to, graphics looks pretty nice though, im not into flying games though so i most likeley wont get this game.

i might try the demo if ones comes out though.

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    Photo realistic??? Look at scenery and the trees, and the plane is all bumpy. It needs higher rez + AA.

4. Games   -   #4
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i think it looks just like operation flashpoint, with better detail on the planes, from some of the screeneies. it looks like fun, cuz i love flashpoint.

5. Games   -   #5
    hope your computer can support its graphics

6. Games   -   #6
    i got radeon 9500 pro 128, p4 1.4. 396mb RDRAM. i think it should be ok, cuz i havent had any problems with other games, but hell, who knows plus i have the saitek X45 flight joysticks, so it should be a blast

7. Games   -   #7
    i have been waiting for this thing for a couple months now....stupid gamespot for the stupid membership thing...ugh..... lol but i hope my moms system can run this.

its a amd 1900+
    384 mb ddr 2100
    80 gig wd 5400rpm
    and a fx5200 128 mb

hope it work

8. Games   -   #8
    This game needs A LOT of power to run it. i have a TI 4200 , which is not the best but i have no problems running any other game on it. UT runs like silk on my card.

But this Lock On runs so bad. even when i put all the details down to low and use 16 bit color , it still runs like its in molasses.

MY spec P4 1.8Ghz 256Ram Geforce ti 4200.

You need a top of the line PC and card to play this game

9. Games   -   #9
    the cockpit view is sooooooooooo

10. Games   -   #10
    i can play it with no problem for the most part, it jumps a little every now and then, but nothing bad, my specs are p4 1.4ghz, ati radeon 9500 pro 128, 384 mb RDRAM. it is a pretty cool ass game. im gunna go buy it this week. playing rips is fine, but id rather own it, plus there is so much detail to the game, that i would like to have the manual that im sure comes with the game. i need a faster processor.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast