Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does SCC suck so much?

They are continuously offline, torrents missing and have shitty staff to say the least. So my question is why are they number one when they cant even have a decent up time?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    In my opinion they are facing DDoS attacks. Since Saturday was it from time to time 502 error there. Today it is 502 error permanently.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is it me or is SCC basically the only subject of interest to you on here? Or to be more precise, trash talking SCC that is. Signs of a pretty serious obsession there...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    They are continuously offline, torrents missing and have shitty staff to say the least. So my question is why are they number one when they cant even have a decent up time?
    erm noone is forcing you to use the site . and which source said they or any other torrent site is number one

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    is there any other way to access the site besides using the .eu domain(or whatever its called, lol)? i want to use the site but just haven't been able to

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well, sceneaccess.eu seems to be working at the time of this writing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    yeah tracker and site back online again

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Never liked SCC, don't know why just never did. Unfriendly trigger happy staff(Chalisto is a clown), just a regular scene site. Only thing I liked about the site is their archive section. Prefer TL and Torrentbytes.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lol
    Last edited by garbage; 07-30-2013 at 03:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    SCC couldn't fill SCT's shoes is what I've heard(as I was never a member of SCT,too fast for my pipe).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast