Thread: Neopets

For some odd reason, im starting to like neopets again... God damnit! Ive always hated neopets and now its addicting... Anyways, I just though id let you all know about it... Link is at my site or in my sig... God damnit, neopets sucks... I hate it, yet I cant stop playing it... I think im going crazy!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    My kids love neopets. The play that silly thing day in day out...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Coffee4U001
    Ugh, I feel your pain. I was kicked off for using one of those cheat programs a year ago. I rejoined again after I got bored in computer class (You can't find anything entertaining on those computers now, since that damned filtering software found out about that Google cached page loophole ). Don't worry. Like all net-addictions, you'll eventually get over it... I try not to remember my Habbo Hotel addiction period.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Is that a refering link neo? You get something from those refers or something?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What in the hell are Neopets?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@10 February 2003 - 20:47
    Ya there refering links... They normally just get me a few things here and there... Thats why im promoting it.

@FC, well, your gona have to click on my link, sign up, and find out now wont you?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru+10 February 2003 - 23:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 10 February 2003 - 23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude@10 February 2003 - 20:47
    Ya there refering links... They normally just get me a few things here and there... Thats why im promoting it.

@FC, well, your gona have to click on my link, sign up, and find out now wont you? [/b][/quote]
    Virtual Pets?I have a real pet...why would I want one of them...I love my dog too much.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Neopets has lots of games and shitz with it also... I never take care of my pet... I just let it sit their and suffer... To bad they cant die, but you can make em suffer&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; Plus you can buy stuff... And have em battle other neopets and beat the crap out of them&#33; HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; Plus you got guilds and shitz... And you can make your pet suffer&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru@11 February 2003 - 00:12
    Neopets has lots of games and shitz with it also... I never take care of my pet... I just let it sit their and suffer... To bad they cant die, but you can make em suffer&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; Plus you can buy stuff... And have em battle other neopets and beat the crap out of them&#33; HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; Plus you got guilds and shitz... And you can make your pet suffer&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;
    Ok I am going to try them out...if I get addicted to this shit it is all your fault.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Well... Its not addicting... I only said that so you can sign up&#33;

<----Im trying to wink here