Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for decent tv site with following qualities

HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Those so called internal releases always make their way to public tracker or any other large private tracker like revtt or ipt.
    For tv any rip is pretty much same as the other.
    So is for music. And for movies within a few hours of first release there are hundreds of versions available, specially for the big productions. Take your pick.
    For software and games I personally prefer scene release as they are most reliable in terms of being virusfree or without any added crap. And there are again hundreds of trackers for scene releases.
    So being a few minutes slow or even a few hours slow is not much of a big deal. Unless you are dying to see a certain episode. And if such is your case, you should probably get a (normal) life.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    nice question I am also looking for a site with same qualities

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HMthePM View Post
    Those so called internal releases always make their way to public tracker or any other large private tracker like revtt or ipt.
    For tv any rip is pretty much same as the other.
    TPB confirms your sage comments.

http://thepiratebay.sx/search/breaki...0S05E10/0/99/0

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    streetrider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
    hello,

i haven't kept up with filesharing for a while so i'm not informed well about all the tv sites that might be out there. i'm basically looking for a tracker with following qualities:

1) easy to seed at

2) (preferably) allows p2p content

3) gets all the tv stuff on time

4) is easy to get into
    TvT is good enough and should take of all your "Tv" needs. I personally feel it's the best. Even better the BtN's or Bitmetv's.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    tvt.com is very good and the only big tv tracker that allows p2p rips (extremely usefull simetimes)... easy to seed also
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12