Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GFXNews

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It seems I've accumulated a few invites to GFXNews. Personally, I find it to be an amazing resource for anyone who wants to manipulate a pixel into doing your bidding. The content and community are extremely strong for this specific niche.

I enjoy the site and will not give out invites to it unless I've got good reason to believe you will value it, and will respect the site and its members.

My rules:

1. No traders
    2. No moochers (here only for invites)
    3. Give me an idea of how this tracker would benefit you. It wouldn't hurt your case to be able to show how you may be of value there.
    4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.
    5. Don't give me reason to believe you will jeopardize my account at the site.
    6. NO PMs unless I already know you.

This offer may end without any invites being given. These rules will only seem difficult to those who will not qualify.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-04-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't fulfill any of your requirements and frankly hate computers and all that they stand for but your wife and I are really good friends wink wink nudge nudge say no more so I think you should give me one.

Thanks in advance...I would add a computer drawing but frankly I prefer watercolour....your humble servant and good friend to OleG
    Idol
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I don't fulfill any of your requirements and frankly hate computers and all that they stand for but your wife and I are really good friends wink wink nudge nudge say no more so I think you should give me one.

Thanks in advance...I would add a computer drawing but frankly I prefer watercolour....your humble servant and good friend to OleG
    Idol
    You generally fail #4, but I think I'm supposed to give you leeway (according to my own rules) for being Canadian.

Anyways, I detest you, so no chance.

Loser.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

You generally fail #4
    It's not failing,it's more like thinking outside the box.

Anyway just as well as I have a really low opinion of nerds and would hate to risk ever becoming one myself.

You wouldn't be any chance happen to have an invite to some tracker where they teach you to unmercifully beat people up while death metal plays in the background,would you?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Bump.

Nobody wants to do have access to this fantastic resource?

So what if I just harshly shot down an ex-staff member with 40k 22k posts, who lives on this site and has been here for 5 1/2 years. My standards aren't that high.

Seriously, if you are truly interested in the content of the site and have represented yourself as a good member here and elsewhere, you've got little to worry about.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    bump for love!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Bump.

Nobody wants to do have access to this fantastic resource?

So what if I just harshly shot down an ex-staff member with 40k 22k posts, who lives on this site and has been here for 5 1/2 years.
    Only 5 1/2 years? I could have sworn it was an eternity.

Also that was not harsh.I'm fairly certain harsh would be more like someone roping my leg to dion09529 after first knocking my teeth out thus depriving me of the possibility of gnawing my own foot off as a means of escape.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2013 at 10:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    someone roping my leg to dion09529 after first knocking my teeth out thus depriving me of the possibility of gnawing my own foot off as a means escape.
    Great idea. Since I live 20 minutes from Canada, I'll see you soon.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    In non nord news.

August 16 .That's like less than several days plus several other days.

Why do I post that here you may ask? Since I'm assuming that besides you and I,anon is the only other person reading threads and he's obligated to look at every one,then why not?

Also I hope to still curry favour and get that invite to whatever it is you're carelessly giving away.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2013 at 10:36 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sometimes I even read old threads for their entertainment value.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast