Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Usenet 4 f*r*e*e

sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    FYI, on Newzfinders, you can use the single connection servers (i.e. free.news.su.newzfinders.com) up to 5 times to get more connections from that server.

Just create copies of the same server + details over and over.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #112
    Thanks for sharing

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #113
    Thanks for the share and info sandman_1....

Here's the noobtime bit coming up.....

If I go to the link listed... http://newzfinders.com/NewsAccFree/L...ILD=017&BETA=1

The page I Have come up only says this....

ERROR Il vous faut au minimum la version beta 017

As mentioned in the first part of the tut..... inspect element shows only the item above and the rest of the page is blank....
    I read this piece,... 2. Once you have the correct BUILD number in the link, you should be presented with a webpage like this: and even went to there main page to check on any build numbers and it's the same. beta 017.
    So could someone kindly point me in the right direction,... preferably not the exit... lol

cheers chaps..
    sadsack.

update, tried again.... this time I had a french error page that came up, a translation into English gave me this... "version 1.1.0 is available! Download the latest version."

update.... sussed it chaps....

The beta has been changed to 018
    Last edited by sadsack; 09-23-2015 at 08:52 PM.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsack View Post

If I go to the link listed... http://newzfinders.com/NewsAccFree/L...ILD=017&BETA=1

As mentioned in the first part of the tut..... inspect element shows only the item above and the rest of the page is blank....
    I read this piece,... 2. Once you have the correct BUILD number in the link, you should be presented with a webpage like this: and even went to there main page to check on any build numbers and it's the same. beta 017.
    So could someone kindly point me in the right direction,... preferably not the exit... lol

cheers chaps..
    sadsack.

update, tried again.... this time I had a french error page that came up, a translation into English gave me this... "version 1.1.0 is available! Download the latest version."
    In the link, change the 17 to 18

Should look like this.

BUILD=018&BETA=1

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #115
    Yep all done, Semli,

4 out of the ten working,...... They must be being hit hard,.. many of then say "too many users"..

But deffo worth the time and patience setting up.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #116
    I actually got that, "ERROR Il vous faut au minimum la version beta 017", which is what I had in the link. I figured it was just a typo and amended the link with 018 and it worked.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Semli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsack View Post

cheers chaps..
    sadsack.

In the link, change the 17 to 18

Should look like this.

BUILD=018&BETA=1
    This worked for me http://newzfinders.com/page.php?page=2#BETA

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #118
    I have been getting authentication errors with Xennanews. If you go to their website, http://test.xennanews.com/, maybe the free ride is over?

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #119
    Just got curious and thought I would do a look up for the servers on Newzfinders and this is what I got:

free.news.newzfinders.com = Hitnews
    free.news.xe.newzfinders.com = Xennews
    free.news.su.newzfinders.com = Sunny Usenet
    free.news.ew.newzfinders.com = Eweka
    trial.news.newzfinders.com = XS Usenet

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #120
    Up to you if you want to use it, something written quickly to extract the info. Windows only.

Password: fst
    Newzfinders.Extract.Accounts.v1.1.zip

SS_20160611_220506.jpg
    Last edited by CyberCitizen; 06-13-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Forgot Password
    Regards

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast