Thread: Help Me Please

YOU see i have downloaded soooo many games off of kazaa but when i click on them to open them a dos window opens up then closes instantly....how do i fix this problem......I WANNA PLAY JEDI ACADEMY NOW :'(
    .........remember the ninja are after you with lotsa ninja stars

p.s what does this mean ---> :rtfm:

2. Games   -   #2
    They probably are not exe files, is there anything before that? example "thisgame.bin.exe" or rar, or what have you. If it is the beta that was rleeased as to exe packages, I cannot rember what the install procedure was, but i think that you need winrar. ( I cant remember though)

Could also be fakes/no good

Other question:

Read the f*cking manual
    read the fabulous manual

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by toddiscool@22 November 2003 - 06:45
    They probably are not exe files, is there anything before that? example "thisgame.bin.exe" or rar, or what have you. If it is the beta that was rleeased as to exe packages, I cannot rember what the install procedure was, but i think that you need winrar. ( I cant remember though)

Could also be fakes/no good

Other question:

Read the f*cking manual
    read the fabulous manual
    the game im sure are .exe

4. Games   -   #4
    All the verified versions of academy here have .bin extensions, thus i assume this isn't verified?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@22 November 2003 - 07:01
    All the verified versions of academy here have .bin extensions, thus i assume this isn't verified?
    .....bin???

6. Games   -   #6
    They are Not .exe files. Kazaa cant recognize Images (BINs ISOs etc..) in a search, so people tack .exe at the end so it can be found in a search.

Remove the .exe from the end