Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: which is your all time favorite movie ???

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by khatrik46 View Post
    spider man 2 my all time favorite...........
    I can only assume you have the memory of, and movie selection of, a goldfish.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #182
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Spider Man was OK.Spider Man 2 was great.Spider Man 3 was AWESOME!!!!
    Evidence of the essential truth in my words.

Obviously there is no mercenary interests involved by and making so many of them,they are striving for perfection.

Btw same holds true for the Burton inspired Batman series,Alien,Die Hard,Lethal Weapon and Jaws but not stuff like Friday the 13th and Halloween which how somehow confounded logic and always been near perfect.

And now a message from our sponsor who thinks Denzel is stuck in a rut and doesn't make us forget Edward Woodward

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #183
    And now a message from our sponsor who thinks Denzel is stuck in a rut and doesn't make us forget Edward Woodward

[video=youtube]
    It would only take slight editing to change that video into a black pimp fighting for his teenage property from an ambitious Russian mob branch.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #184
    That's very racist.Just because the character is Black he has to be a pimp.
    For your information there are many other jobs that African Americans can hold down,like professional basketball player or inner city drug dealer or member of Justin Bieber's inner circle or the first person to die in horror movies.

5. Movies & TV   -   #185
    That's very racist.Just because the character is Black he has to be a pimp.
    For your information there are many other jobs that African Americans can hold down,like professional basketball player or inner city drug dealer or member of Justin Bieber's inner circle or the first person to die in horror movies.
    He's obviously way too old for any of those jobs. Actually, he's getting too old to play a convincing black anymore.

6. Movies & TV   -   #186
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

[video=youtube]
    It would only take slight editing to change that video into a black pimp fighting for his teenage property from an ambitious Russian mob branch.
    That trailer could have been made about 10x cooler if they'd used Copeland's score from the show opening. Still gives me the chills.

Thinking the linoeum knife fight in Eastern Promises could have played out much more quickly if the protagonist had been a naked black man

7. Movies & TV   -   #187
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    That trailer could have been made about 10x cooler if they'd used Copeland's score from the show opening. Still gives me the chills.
    We should be thankful that they didn't turn it into a comedy starring Ben Stiller .

Btw is that the same Equalizer title logo thingy? I could look it up but I figure why bother when I could trick someone else into doing it for me.

8. Movies & TV   -   #188
    Ghostbusters

9. Movies & TV   -   #189
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Fuck it, I'm in....

The Bedford Incident.

And in first equal place.... a movie from the same year, 1965....

The Flight of the Phoenix.
    Last edited by Artemis; 06-19-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Movies & TV   -   #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Fuck it, I'm in....

The Bedford Incident.

And in first equal place.... a movie from the same year, 1965....

The Flight of the Phoenix.
    Interesting choice on the Bedford Incident although if I remember correctly you have previously displayed interest in The Cold War.

Personally I have a hard time enjoying anything non Western with Richard Widmark as he falls into Chuck Heston territory of no matter what the character he's playing somehow still making me wish I could punch him in the face.
    I appreciate the fact that you like adventure movies though .I don't know if you noticed but most all the other spastics here only seem to like something if it involves bad triumphing over good and/or Mads Mikkelsen or in Mary's case, pig rape.

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast