Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: which is your all time favorite movie ???

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also fuck you.
    Sometimes I'm a little contrarian with my choices.

And no, fuck Whitman*

Although, I legitimately smile everytime I hear the farting wife bit.

*not really
    Last edited by piercerseth; 02-04-2014 at 11:15 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually the "fuck you " was directed towards jimmyblackcab but I guess in conflict one must expect some collateral damage.

If it's any consolation,I'm basically immune to any guilt from the inadvertent pain I may have caused you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    Really loved The client.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Probably The Rock

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Indiana Jones =) for sure.. the old classics.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Poster
    i think im probably talking about the family friendly robin williams ????????? sat on the couch with the kids with your bucket of popcorn type of night... it is a good film

and in answer to the person who wants to fuck me then all i can say is its no wonder that people do not want to introduce themselves as noobs and strike up a conversation when you have the people with knowledge of computers but the total lack of social interaction and the im always right everybodys wrong attitude answering them so whoever did direct the fuck you at me grow up you childish twat
    Last edited by jimmyblackcab; 02-05-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Red Dawn 80's version

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Zodiac by David Fincher. Most underrated film of all time.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Final Fantasy: the spirits within

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyblackcab View Post
    i think im probably talking about the family friendly robin williams ????????? sat on the couch with the kids with your bucket of popcorn type of night... it is a good film

and in answer to the person who wants to fuck me then all i can say is its no wonder that people do not want to introduce themselves as noobs and strike up a conversation when you have the people with knowledge of computers but the total lack of social interaction and the im always right everybodys wrong attitude answering them so whoever did direct the fuck you at me grow up you childish twat
    Salient points overlooked:

I don't actually know anything about compewters
    You said it was the "BEST FILM ROBIN WILLIAMS EVER MADE" and the type of quality that you are alluding to is not age dependent.
    It was a joke

As for "growing up",if that means become so thin-skinned that a simple word,without the slightest clue as to the actual motivation behind it offends me ,then I certainly hope not.

Btw I apologize for again forgetting where I am posting and will in the future strive to be as dour and phony as most everybody else.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast