Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: which is your all time favorite movie ???

Poster
    it would seem that someone telling you to grow up has actually got to you matey ???? dont worry about it..... it was just me..... i thought by your comments that it was one of my grandkids winding me up..... something us society veterans get used to on a daily basis...if i offended your REP by DISSING you (hey that sounds young and hip ) then i can only apologise on air in front of the whole foram BUT and it is a big BUT what i said about people not wanting to talk on here stands??? i have been a member for some time and it will not do anybodies confidence any good if WHEN someone bucks up the courage to ask something on here or give an opinion to something it is met with a FUCK YOU ....i will add that it really didnt bother me because i was a black cab driver in bolton for 22 years and i dont think there is a name that i have not been called on a sat night so you might as well save your typing finger.... and dont bother thinking of a fire back at you comment because its over matey i forgive you and you comments ...because thats the type of person i am.....

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    I would say No Country for Old Men, great movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyblackcab View Post
    it would seem that someone telling you to grow up has actually got to you matey ???? dont worry about it..... it was just me..... i thought by your comments that it was one of my grandkids winding me up..... something us society veterans get used to on a daily basis...if i offended your REP by DISSING you (hey that sounds young and hip ) then i can only apologise on air in front of the whole foram BUT and it is a big BUT what i said about people not wanting to talk on here stands??? i have been a member for some time and it will not do anybodies confidence any good if WHEN someone bucks up the courage to ask something on here or give an opinion to something it is met with a FUCK YOU ....i will add that it really didnt bother me because i was a black cab driver in bolton for 22 years and i dont think there is a name that i have not been called on a sat night so you might as well save your typing finger.... and dont bother thinking of a fire back at you comment because its over matey i forgive you and you comments ...because thats the type of person i am.....
    First let me say, bejesus.

Now that's out of the way,if you are so seemingly determined to be wrong about basically everything,who am I to stand in your way,so pip,pip and carry on and all that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Blade runner ! The fist and best antology sci-fi movie ever.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    It's got to be Back to the Future! Especially seeing it again in the cinema when it was re-released in 2010

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    My favourite has to be the Lord of the ring films. Love epic adventures.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio_c64 View Post
    My favourite has to be the Lord of the ring films. Love epic adventures.
    Are you perhaps a "Ringer"? ...I have never actually met one in real life.

I have been told they are similar to a Trekkie (which I am), though it would seem differences abound.

(Some say the they may have episode dysfunction disorder (EDD), but I also love a good long adventure story.)

(I once went out with a very sexy lady who had her ears docked like "elves" do, but she never mentioned the above term and she got a bit defensive if I stared at them too much... then again I had that happen a few times with large breasted women. The song remain the same I guess.)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    I once went out with a very sexy lady who had her ears docked like "elves" do, but she never mentioned the above term and she got a bit defensive if I stared at them too much...
    So desperately seeking of attention that she had her body modified, then got defensive once given that notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Apocalypse now
    is my favourite and best movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Blade Runner. The first release, BEFORE the director's cut.

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast