Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nero .iso And .exe Downloads

Clone CD all the way!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by hdoshi@22 November 2003 - 08:54
    [b] [COLOR=purple]

Hello

First, I would like to know which is a better CD/DVD burning software ? Is it the Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum or Nero 6 Ultra Edition ?

Second, after I download the Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum and try to install it I get the message " Data .Cab folder is corrupt " and it aborts the installation. This has happened in successive file downloads. How do I resolve this ?

Third, after searching a filesharing database in Kazaa Lite for Nero I get few files with more than 200000 KB in size but with .iso extension. The other files which are slightly smaller in size have .exe extension. Please could you tell me what is the difference between an .iso file and .exe file. Which is more reliable, functional and have all the features ? Do I need a special program to install an .iso file ?

Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TrNeT@23 November 2003 - 02:02
    Clone CD all the way!!!
    You cant have clonecd as your only burning programm because you can burn only clonecd images or copy cds with it

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12