Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid

Thks for the info ..... old account still alive woohoo :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mfsta View Post
    How is it at the moment compared to the old one (which in my opinion was absolutely awesome)?
    well given lot of people i would imagine don't even know its back up, people who know who have moved to other trackers etc it won't be as good as it used to be would be my guess
    That's my thoughts exactly, but then I recall a couple of years back when Demonid was down for a couple of month and I thought that's the end of that, but I did login and to my surprise pretty much everyone had kept their torrents in their client. At least at that time Demonoid users seemed to be very loyal to the site. But then again a couple of months are a huge difference from a couple of years.

And also, maybe just the site that was down back then. I would imagine the trackers been down this time as well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Unfortunately it looks dead, because now many people who use public sites (or semi-private) are getting seedboxes, and Demonoid could've grown from where it was, but instead looks like it's declining badly.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I had a bit of a look at D2 previously, it looks decent. But, be very wary of it, the site has already had at least one malware scare: http://torrentfreak.com/new-demonoid...alware-130508/

It seems relatively benign now though, with a reasonable amount of stuff. None of the original content was cloned, though, was it?

Cheers,
    Franklint

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Is it private?I see publicbt by the tracker which is public tracker.
    It's like TPB or any other public torrent site,only with registration.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    Well I have to say congrats, I've read the above statement three times and it still makes fuck all sense, if you were going for esoteric, or are trying to create your own secret language then you have hit the mark!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    Well I have to say congrats, I've read the above statement three times and it still makes fuck all sense, if you were going for esoteric, or are trying to create your own secret language then you have hit the mark!
    What? Yuo not undörstend?The voices in my head say you must be stupido.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have tried to log onto d2.vu but cant remember my password but when i fill in my username
    (i know thats correct) and put my email addy in i get a blank page with bool(true) any one got any ideas what i should do now i get nothing in my email

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Best prubvate tracker ever.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    They have the same amount of content as the old demonoid domain? I am headed to the invite section if so lol. i loved that site!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast