Btw. I'm off all day.........

Have fun, here....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Hi Yogi

B) Bye Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #3
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Uhmm, lets see now.....how does one hijack a thread that has allready hijacked itself??
    Hello Sheila - nice day......uhmmmm, no thats lame.......oh yeah....my anniversary today......well, that might do it.......my camera sucks too, could get a new one of course, but that costs money and i aint got enough for that just yet.....lemme see.....board screwed up for me a while back........of course thats obvious......everyone else too i expect........not doing too well on this hijacking stuff.....but patience is a virtue they say.......FC got some good votes too for his site........well, gonna have to think some more about this......have to go soon and buy some food, getting hungry all of a sudden, must be all these lame attempts at hijacking......OzBabes thread must be the longest welcome thread there is so far - what do you think.......someone.........glad that SG is away all day, give me a chance with the babes around here......and him married too.....wonder how his wife feels about that....she must be a real babe too......or extremely ugly for SG to keep on chatting everyone up here.........sick of all the nagging i guess.....yeah, that must be it........oh well, its his own fault........kids too, ha ha.........and that car sux big time........

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Well, you could start here and continure on......

Ever had one of those nights when you just tease and enjoy the feel and touch of someone else, holding back and just pushing each other towards the limits - that was one of those nights 

Could'nt get the damn thing to react for a whole week after that - fan-f*cking-tastic - but you need a partner that's into that too - she was gracious to oblige this ol' dude 

UKMan? Are you making up stories just to get us worked up?

Not this time Sheila - not this time

Sorry JP... just can't seem to help myself.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    But it's no fun if you're allowed to do it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    glad that SG is away all day, give me a chance with the babes around here......and him married too.....wonder how his wife feels about that....she must be a real babe too......or extremely ugly for SG to keep on chatting everyone up here.........sick of all the nagging i guess.....yeah, that must be it........oh well, its his own fault........kids too, ha ha.........and that car sux big time........
    Thank you for taking this thread so serious!!

Had fun with the babes???

I call my girl mrs. but we're not married. And will never be.
    We do the love-thing without a signature.........
    And yeah, she's a real babe......[jonno knows........i hope....]
    I am the ugly one......

I love my car. Nothing you say will change that........

And i have lease-kids!!
    I just bring 'm back when they 're low on batteries.....

Now can somebody please respond with some childish sexist drivel, please???

BackFromFamilyReunion-Yogi