Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People should know the truth about "The Box" shut down!!!

It's been nothing but a Big Lie. The Box decided evidently deception was it's best option. This post is mainly for the x-Boxers that have been kept in the dark...and these are 'their' terms used..... 'on the other side' ---and are split into two sections ---the ones 'that didn't make the cut' ---and 'the chosen ones' (of course referring to themselves). Does that not have a certain cultish sound to it??? Bottom line it's a really crappy thing to do to a big part of it's community.... So everything they told us was and is a lie...a clone copy of the site was made. Users they decided were good enough for their purposes received a PM and was invited to the new 'Box' and it is a new box, just has a different name and less users, same cappers, Admin. (as far as I know) Uploaders etc. If they had been honest about this from the beginning I might not have liked it very much but understood If that's what they had to do...but they were and don't be deceived, playing both sides along with members basically caught in the middle to lie for security sake...omg Stop The Madness (ha,ha wankers)how fair is that ...even to 'the chosen' ( God I have to smile even when I write that..'The Chosen' wtf....So okay I think the following is pretty self explanatory...and those little triangle Donor Icons do seem to dominate the Home/User page, don't you think???? huh probably means nothing!!! 0.O
    I say screw em and it's past time to move on to better things. But everyone deserves to know how they've been conned.

SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I say this is a conspiracy.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd have some sympathy for you but for the fact you decided it was a good idea to put your faith in some anonymous scofflaws in the first place.

If you really want to post a shocking story,find one where the people in charge of a torrent site are totally sane and reasonable,don't play favourites and put the concerns of their members above themselves.

Geez you come off like the pensioner who is surprised to find out that the Nigerian prince in need of money doesn't really exist.What are you like 8 like?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    And you sound like a sad vindictive a$$hole...whose pathetic existence and purpose in life is now to flame other peoples post ..where what? your suppose to be better in comparison??? It failed-you failed .. again.
    What are you like 8 like?
    ha, ha, ha LOSER

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Just a simple "Yeah I'm 8" would have sufficed. I didn't require any actual proof.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I prefer to be more positive. I had many good years of downloading there, eventually got banned for helping people find a new site, and hold no grudges. The new place looks like it could supply most of my Brit needs, and there are other ways to get stuff too. And Hannibal over there is more than just a capper, like Simon Cowell is more than just a judge.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    I prefer to be more positive. I had many good years of downloading there, eventually got banned for helping people find a new site, and hold no grudges. The new place looks like it could supply most of my Brit needs, and there are other ways to get stuff too. And Hannibal over there is more than just a capper, like Simon Cowell is more than just a judge.
    So what your saying is: they were justified to ban you for helping people (they no longer wanted) find a new site to go to? hmmm dude just what would it take to piss u off a little?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm downright pissed. I was never a member there, so I feel like they have placed me in a third category- once again as an outsider. When will their Natzi ways end?!!1. Fukers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotanaddict View Post
    So what your saying is: they were justified to ban you for helping people (they no longer wanted) find a new site to go to? hmmm dude just what would it take to piss u off a little?

The thing is, it's just the internet, not someone trying to starve me to death. I didn't get pissed when Freenet stopped being free Usenet at full speed, because I got it free for 2 years. When Rapidshare wasn't viable anymore, I moved on to a faster host, no problem. Kazaa, Scour, and Napster used to be great, but they inevitably ended. I never went to thebox for Hannibal's goodness as a human being, just for the content, and I uploaded about twice as much as I got, so I'm satisfied.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

The thing is, it's just the internet, not someone trying to starve me to death.
    Wrong.It's like starvation of the soul!!!!So while there is no actual physical suffering or death, the angst from not being able to steal GI Joe: Retaliation, more than makes up for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast