Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Debrid accounts

My top 3 in this order:
    1.Real-Debrid-Currently
    -Only one I use now. Also the one I've been with the longest. Rarely a problem in the past, and when there has been one they've credited users in the past for anything that goes wrong with their service. When they went down once for almost a week They added 10 days to everyone's premium accounts. They have promo codes at Christmas time and other days too.

2.All-Debrid
    -Used them before, Haven't lately though. But when I did use them, I couldn't fault them for nuttin'! Still a good way to go IMO

3.PremiumizeMe
    -Like the previous poster said, kind of all in one type of site. has VPN, Proxy, Debrid, Usenet, and Torrent support, what i don't like is that it uses a points based system the refer to as fair usage. 1point for downloading from other services but three points for usenet. You get a 1000 points a month. 1point is equal to 1gb for most sites but using usenet will count as 3 points per 1gb. So if used it just exclusively for usenet, you would only get 333gb a month bandwith usage. For most sites 1-2points usage, but some sites cost as much as 5points! ouch. But still recommend if you're only a light downloader or one all serivces in one. Apparently they have VoiP coming down the pipeline Speed wise these guys aren't bad, just not as much filehosts supported.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    I would suggest Real Debrid

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    share with me too

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    I paid for 3 months as a bit of a trial in KODI since it was cheap.... but found that most of the premium links it supplies is junk (install XVid blah blah bogus crap)

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    I paid for 3 months as a bit of a trial in KODI since it was cheap.... but found that most of the premium links it supplies is junk (install XVid blah blah bogus crap)
    Doing it wrong then.
    Regards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234