Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

well done England

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@22 November 2003 - 12:02
    Look, when your country wins a world cup (or even get passed the group stage in the football world cup) then you can go on and on about it too
    Just as a matter of interest Bo 'His' team were the first 'British' team to win the European Cup. Every single player was born in Scotland. I dont think any other team in European Cup history has achieved this with home grown players and manager.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Within 35 miles of Glasgow boab, but let's keep it to congratulating the new world champions.

Woodward said, we can't say we are the best in the world until we win the world cup. You can now.

Oh and remember, you don't win it in one game, you win it in a tournament, so it really doesn't matter if the final wasn't technically perfect. It was bloody exciting with both teams playing their part.

The best team in the world just now won the biggest tournament. That's the way it should be.

PS Let's give a nod to Elton, his bottle on a couple of occasions was unbelievable. Those kicks to draw level, what a cool dude.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I did not even watch it JP. But congratulations to England. Incidentally I am within that 35 mile limit too. I suppose it is reserved for the elite.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+22 November 2003 - 12:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 22 November 2003 - 12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@22 November 2003 - 12:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icey
    @22 November 2003 - 11:35
    we ain&#39;t gonna here the last of this.

2003 now as well as 1966 - they won&#39;t shut up ever now.
    Look, when your country wins a world cup (or even get passed the group stage in the football world cup) then you can go on and on about it too [/b][/quote]
    *Claps very loudly*

Did&#39;nt watch it, don&#39;t really care except for the guy who score at the end comes from Norfolk

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Actually, I thought the game was a great final - It was so close you couldn&#39;t really call it as a sure thing. If I must be honest, I think Wilko&#39;s last drop-kick was a serious fluke of thought - If he hadn&#39;t done that, then I don&#39;t think England would have lasted til the end

As for those saying the match was crap, well let&#39;s see you try to get to that level and get on the teams for the next Rugby World Cup. Main point is that I don&#39;t think anyone could have done any better, let alone top the final

7. Lounge   -   #27
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for those saying the match was crap, well let&#39;s see you try to get to that level and get on the teams for the next Rugby World Cup. Main point is that I don&#39;t think anyone could have done any better, let alone top the final
    agree it was a great game

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigboab@22 November 2003 - 22:20
    Just as a matter of interest Bo &#39;His&#39; team were the first &#39;British&#39; team to win the European Cup. Every single player was born in Scotland. I dont think any other team in European Cup history has achieved this with home grown players and manager.
    I remember that game, I watched it with a whole load of Scottish mates in a pub in Ealing. Celtic were brilliant, they couldn&#39;t get through a very tight defence, so they slammed the ball goalwards from outside the box, and finally came through. We got pissed that night .... that week actually.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    absoeffinglutely great game&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and for once I can&#39;t wait to get to work tomora to put shite on all the aussies that have been giving me a hard time the past week&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and it probly goes without saying that I&#39;m in the bad books at home for supporting the wrong team
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED
    We did it for you Ang, enjoy the week, never let up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast