Thread: TV Encodes

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I see only HiSD on BTN who are dedicated TV encoder are there any other on any other trackers ? PixelHD does some encode but they have off late stop doing it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please tell me why you need to know this stuff so if I ever find myself seeking similar knowledge I will at that time know for certain that I truly need to get a life.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +1
    They don't seem to spread very well, like a few women I know. Only 42 on a large general tracker. That looks like the most.
    Last edited by justlooking; 09-21-2013 at 05:53 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    No I mean't are there any encoders on TVT or any other TV Trackers ? I have most encodes from HiSD but wanted to know whether there are any more which are any better or they could have encoded something which HiSD hasn't yet

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Other trackers don't have their own release groups for TV. They go with the 404 and 720 resolution Scene releases. The 576 of HiSD is very unusual. IPT has 404,720,1080, and these too http://rls-center.com/tag/msd/ Specialty trackers have their own releases because no one else, even BTN, does those kind of shows.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    mSD is crap.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there are some at sdbits (like MMI, CtrlSD etc), I think they don't exclusively make TV encodes but movies and stuff. Also not really lot of TV encodes lately, but there's plenty overall

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Please tell me why you need to know this stuff so if I ever find myself seeking similar knowledge I will at that time know for certain that I truly need to get a life.
    nah you will realize then that all you've been missing in your life is quality non-hd encodes of tv and now's the life really starting

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    To guide you into the best binge rewatching scenario of Breaking Bad.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.