Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seed unlimited contact

Hi guys
    does anyone have an email contact address for seed unlimited ?
    My seedbox has been down for 3 days now due to network error, I submitted a support ticket 20 hours ago but have had no response.
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hey dude

you can log a support ticket on the site, that's about it, but I have never gotten a reply from them once, you get the auto response but nothing else

I have 3 tickets open, going back to july 2012, not one reply

Mine is down the last few days aswell, I am guessing some hardware has failed and it is taking time to replace
    Last edited by Madboy; 09-27-2013 at 05:53 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yep down for me for days too. I have been a bit worried what's going on there. Have you noticed they cancelled subscription payments a couple of months ago? but it's still saying i'm active. The first cancellation i thought there was some error and updated payment info which enabled subscription again and payment went through but they ended up cancelling again. I have unanswered support tickets too, only ever had 1 reply from them and that was a year or so ago. Wouldn't take much to put up a message for subscribers to let them know what's happening

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    drhousedk
    I'm also experiencing issues - the same as you. Submitted two tickets - no response.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yesnikki
    I have been with seed unlimited for a couple of years. About a month ago my subscription was cancelled by them. I went on to renew my subscription and paypal returned saying that this merchant is no longer accepting funds. My seedbox continued to work up until yesterday.. now its gone yet I am still listed as an account holder on their site.. seems a lot of people are having same issues. I am assuming they have gone bust so have jumped ship and signed up with another company.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yeah got the cancellation notice, Captain Hindsight would say I should have cleared my box out then

They did move providers recently too, hoping their stuff has not been seized LOL

time to look for a new one I spose

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    anyone finds another one anywhere near as cheap as them would you please share

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Looks like we've been shafted guys, pity really, I didn't get a cancellation notice, paid my yearly subscription in June and then got a free upgrade, now nothing and no replies to tickets.
    They are still showing boxes for hire on the site though.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    well I was only paying by the month, so just lost my files, so I have been looking

found this

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...iew-index.html

ok reviews of most of the options out there

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i been thinking about going with this mob http://pulsedmedia.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast