View Poll Results: Why don't you post on FST?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apathy (Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death)

24 24.74%
  • No Rewards (I got all the BT sites I want)

5 5.15%
  • Iilliteracy (self)

6 6.19%
  • Illiteracy (other members)

5 5.15%
  • Engrish is not my first language

6 6.19%
  • I spend my time on others sites (Facebook/ghey pr0n/teen gossip, etc.)

7 7.22%
  • Other members are big scary meanies

17 17.53%
  • My mum grounded me

13 13.40%
  • Other

39 40.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Don't You Post on FST?

I kind of see the point but I think there are better ways to accomplish the goals other than to have people forcefully contribute via forum posts

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Obviously, from the number of new single-posters we have there is plenty of new blood here.

Why doesn't anyone stick around and visit? Please also post suggestions as to how things can be made better.

My reasons is simple. I work 2 jobs and don't spend much time on the computer anymore. Not like when I was a few years younger and had more free time.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #113
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I assume you got a full time and a part time job.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #114
    Hmm... I enjoy the site and visit once in a while. But I don't post anything as the folks already on here are so much more knowledgeable than me.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #115
    So far I haven't had anything I thought worth contributing.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #116
    Donator
    im lazy for the most part. work at least 8 hrs a day and by the time i get home i usually just hit the couch with tv remote in hand. gettin old i guess.the old bones are always achin from pounding my feet on concrete all day in a huge shop.
    im glad this thread came up actually. made me think, "why the fck dont i hang out and post a bit now and then"
    i'll procrastinate on it for a while.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #117
    I think people only post when they need something, that's what i get generally from reading other forums too, people post when they need something, they get an answer and move on

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #118
    I voted "Other", but main reason for not posting is that I only visit once in a while to scour what's new and couldn't imagine I'd have anything worthwhile to contribute. My grand total of 1 post since 2009 is going to come back to haunt me though as I really do like this place and it seems I have no respect for what is being offered here, which is not the case at all.

I hope it counts for something - I did scour the forums just now for any recent topics I could contribute to and really couldn't find anything. This topic was the best one - joined back in 2009 and only 1 post, so I think I owed an explanation.

Been out of work for 2 weeks now (that's nothing I know, but it's something to me) and as soon as I'm back in the game (should be any day now) I'll become a donator.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #119
    I've been a member here for a good few months, but I can normally find what I am after from using the search.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #120
    i am very very lazy

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast