View Poll Results: Why don't you post on FST?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apathy (Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death)

24 24.74%
  • No Rewards (I got all the BT sites I want)

5 5.15%
  • Iilliteracy (self)

6 6.19%
  • Illiteracy (other members)

5 5.15%
  • Engrish is not my first language

6 6.19%
  • I spend my time on others sites (Facebook/ghey pr0n/teen gossip, etc.)

7 7.22%
  • Other members are big scary meanies

17 17.53%
  • My mum grounded me

13 13.40%
  • Other

39 40.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Don't You Post on FST?

bikertyke's Avatar Poster
    Im new to this site. Really wish I had been pointed here yrs ago. I learnt the hard way. This site is very informative. I will post when I have something to say.
    Last edited by bikertyke; 03-20-2014 at 12:28 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #122
    'When you have nothing to say, say nothing.' -CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon

...unless you need to say something to meet minimum forum requirements

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #123
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by crashersix8 View Post
    'When you have nothing to say, say nothing.' -CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon

...unless you need to say something to meet minimum forum requirements
    Actually Colton wrote "When you have nothing to say, say nothing; a weak defense strengthens your opponent, and silence is less injurious than a bad reply" He's isn't counselling silence but rather understanding and choosing your words/actions wisely.

Anyway, since you seem to like taken out of context quotes so much here's another one.

"If you have nothing to say then don't join a fucking forum" - Common Sense.

Seriously,would it kill you to be a tad less the self serving twat?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-20-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #124
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Actually Colton wrote "When you have nothing to say, say nothing; a weak defense strengthens your opponent, and silence is less injurious than a bad reply" He's isn't counselling silence but rather understanding and choosing your words/actions wisely.

Anyway, since you seem to like taken out of context quotes so much here's another one.

"If you have nothing to say then don't join a fucking forum" - Common Sense.

Seriously,would it kill you to be a tad less the self serving twat?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #125
    In a word, Time.

Before the Megaupload downfall I was heavily involved with another forum as an Admin. Once that was over I just didn't have (nor do I now) time to commit. I've been here several years and pop in to get the run down on what's out there but until this post I didn't even have the minimum to grab an nzb. So, I've hit the 'thanks' button and moved on to an index search or something of the sort because I just didn't have time to be worth anything to the other members.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #126
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by nolawsuits View Post
    In a word, Time.

Before the Megaupload downfall I was heavily involved with another forum as an Admin. Once that was over I just didn't have (nor do I now) time to commit. I've been here several years and pop in to get the run down on what's out there but until this post I didn't even have the minimum to grab an nzb. So, I've hit the 'thanks' button and moved on to an index search or something of the sort because I just didn't have time to be worth anything to the other members.
    Look nolawsuits,personally I am buying every word you are spewing saying but then again in high school I was voted Most Likely to Purchase Swampland, but the coldhardtruth insists on calling you a liar.

He says that since what you are stealing via NBZs (movies,TV shows,videogames) are in themselves time wasters,then obviously you have time to waste.
    He also says that you really mean is that you have loads of "free" time but you just don't see the point of using any of it here.

Btw you aren't alone in having serious issues with the coldhardtruth as now he is telling me that I'm not on a tropical beach with a bourbon in one hand and Amy Adams in the other right now.

Motherfucking truth.

Coldhardtruth also tells me that I'm merely venting and the chances of you actually reading or replying to anything in the forum are slightly less than those of megabyteme having acquired his wife by means other than human trafficking.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-28-2014 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #127
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Coldhardtruth also tells me that I'm merely venting and the chances of you actually reading or replying to anything in the forum are slightly less than those of megabyteme having acquired his wife by means other than human trafficking.
    I'm a seller, not a buyer.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #128
    too many online communities - i check comments on nzb files from time to time but thats bout as deep a I get

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #129
    online communities are full of trolls and feds and NSA, why expose your self more thne you need

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #130
    n00b
    Gimme a chance, I just got here. LOL..

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast