Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse me, I'm anonymous and just trying to up my post count for a good reason.

From what I have read on here in the past hour or so, I may as well be honest as this appears to be what is likely to happen and you'd see through any other background story one made up.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You take all the passion out of it. Now it is more like having sex with a willing participant. Where's the fun in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Good is up for debate. Change it to "silly reason", and you'll really steal out the thunder.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think if you request that type of thing,it's less abuse and more your particular perversion.

Also since you basically really didn't say anything,I'm missing the whole.you being honest part.

If it helps you get started though, I'll be honest and admit I never liked mjmacky.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    This is all useful stuff. I'm just aware of the startled look of a deer caught in the headlights when a n00b wanders onto a forum filled with bravado and promise and gets shot to pieces...

Something akin to wandering into a "Wild West Saloon" wearing pink corduroy and a rainbow coloured curly fun-wig. You're asking for it in the wrong way, I'm asking for it and know what could be coming.

Genuinely I am after an invite to something and can offer a swap, but post count is everything it seems.
    Last edited by FluffyBunny; 10-14-2013 at 09:20 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I think if you request that type of thing,it's less abuse and more your particular perversion.

Also since you basically really didn't say anything,I'm missing the whole.you being honest part.

If it helps you get started though, I'll be honest and admit I never liked mjmacky.
    That's why sex between us has always had to be anonymous, like with masks and glory holes and shit.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Idol keeps it anonymous by turning his back.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    The problem with moderated posts is they have a tendency to "appear" after the conversation has moved on. Anyway, 5 posts now so time to play the waiting game.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBunny View Post
    The problem with moderated posts is they have a tendency to "appear" after the conversation has moved on. Anyway, 5 posts now so time to play the waiting game.

No the actual problem is with the current 5/10 post count rule and forces people like yourself, who as concerns at least this site don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, to momentarily pretend like they do.

As a footnote I'd like to point out that as proved by your initial post, honesty is not always the best policy.
    Meg learned this hard lesson when the party he was invited to ended up being in actuality a dogfight.

Poor Meg.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBunny View Post

No the actual problem is with the current 5/10 post count rule and forces people like yourself, who as concerns at least this site don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, to momentarily pretend like they do.

As a footnote I'd like to point out that as proved by your initial post, honesty is not always the best policy.
    Meg learned this hard lesson when the party he was invited to ended up being in actuality a dogfight.

Poor Meg.
    You're bang on and I pretended nothing more. Walk into it with open eyes and it's fine, flame me for no reason when it's unexpected, I'd actually care.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast