Thread: Iced Earths New Album.......

Arm's Avatar Poster
    I got a 4 song sample of their new album off MIRC and was wondering if anyone of you people/assholes have heard it?

His voice doesn't sound like it fits Iced Earth that well. He sounds like a 70s classic rock singer trying to sing heavy metal. Oh well, could be worse. But with songs about things that have to do with American history instead of anti-religious dark fantasy crap, Tim Owens fits better.

But he could never sing any of the stuff Matthew Barlow sang. Especially none of the songs from Burnt Offerings.

So what do you hippies think of the new music from Iced Earth?
    If any of you havent heard it (and would like to hear it) and have Bittorrent, go look for the Reckoning Promo off Suprnova under Music and metal. It will be called
    Iced Earth - The Reckoning - Promo CDS 2003
    or something like that.

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes ive got it and dont mind it new album shoudl coem out in Janurary not many ppl know iced earth here they all liek there linkin park and limp dickyshit crap

3. Music   -   #3
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Adster@22 November 2003 - 12:45
    yes ive got it and dont mind it new album shoudl coem out in Janurary not many ppl know iced earth here they all liek there linkin park and limp dickyshit crap 
    I don't know about the last 2 albums but I really don't think they sound like Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park

4. Music   -   #4
    lmao linda no i didnt mean that i ment most of the ppl on this forum dont listen to iced earth power metal they like groups like linkin park ect.

im looking forward to teh new album

Horor show was a great album Dracula makes me feel like I really know dracula top song

edited so ppl can actully read what i said

5. Music   -   #5
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Adster@22 November 2003 - 14:47
    lmao linda no i didnt mean that i ment most of the ppl on this forum dont listen to iced earth power metal they like groups like linkin park ect.

Horor show was a great album Dracula makes me feel like I really know dracula top song

Ow sorry, i misread or something.

Glad to see you like them

6. Music   -   #6
    well if you han't heard there last 2 albums you wouldn't have heard horor show which is my favourite IMO

im sharing it i think

btw i need taht link to the IE spell test thingy i jsut keep getting worse every day with this Adism

7. Music   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda+22 November 2003 - 14:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 22 November 2003 - 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@22 November 2003 - 14:47
    lmao linda no i didnt mean that i ment&nbsp; most of the ppl on this forum dont listen to iced earth power metal they like groups like linkin park ect.

Ow sorry, i misread or something.

Glad to see you like them [/b][/quote]
    Linda its really not your fault that post from ad was just impossible to read.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Music   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Benno@22 November 2003 - 09:49
    Linda its really not your fault that post from ad was just impossible to read.&nbsp;

9. Music   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I just downloaded it from Suprnova and IMO Tim Owens doesnt really replace Matt, he just doesnt fit in so good.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!