Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates, Superphilanthropist

old Bill has decided to give away roughly half of his disgustingly huge wealth ($46bn (£27bn)) to charity

woo-bloody-hoo
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    I still think hes greedy.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BANNED
    The man&#39;s a legend, why can&#39;t people leave him alone?

How would you be if you had his money? What&#39;s the betting you&#39;d be running around in a Ferrari, Armani suits, gold dripping off you, and giving your cash away the last thing on your mind.

He employs 200 people just to give his money away. They get millions of requests a year. What the fuck does this guy have to do? Who&#39;s paying for millions of African kids to be immunised? Has your fucking country done it? No&#33;

People should grow up, if it wasn&#39;t for this man, half of you probably wouldn&#39;t have a computer now, you wouldn&#39;t be able to afford one.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 November 2003 - 17:47

How would you be if you had his money? What&#39;s the betting you&#39;d be running around in a Ferrari, Armani suits, gold dripping off you, and giving your cash away the last thing on your mind.

He employs 200 people just to give his money away. They get millions of requests a year. What the fuck does this guy have to do? Who&#39;s paying for millions of African kids to be immunised? Has your fucking country done it? No&#33;

People should grow up, if it wasn&#39;t for this man, half of you probably wouldn&#39;t have a computer now, you wouldn&#39;t be able to afford one.

oh boohoo i paid my computer with my own sweat and blood&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

the man has enough money for god knows how many life times, it&#39;s only fair taht he gives some back.

it&#39;s what he should have done, it&#39;s his duty

he can buy iraq for god&#39;s sake...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    I heard that when he passes away, hes gonne leave his family members with like 1 mil each, then donate the rest. I just remembered this, and if its true he might not greedy afterall

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    BANNED
    So, he&#39;s giving it away for fuck sake&#33; What&#39;s your problem? He employs 200 people to do it.

If it weren&#39;t for Microsoft and Gates, you&#39;d be paying twice as much for your comp now. Maybe you&#39;re not old enough to understand.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 November 2003 - 18:47

I agree.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Hey Rikk&#33;&#33; How was the fishin mate? I can see it did ya a world of good..
    Your back with a little more vigour... I was startin to wonder, if you were ok.. B)

Cheer&#39;s
    Tim B)

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BANNED
    Hi Tim. Fishing was heavenly, backed into the jetty when we got back tho, did &#036;800 damage to one of the motors&#33;

We camped on an island, snorkled and fished, BBQ&#39;s on the beach, didn&#39;t even have a watch. Off again in the morning for a couple of days, going up to Lizard Island for a marlin fishing comp, and big party after.

Who said life wasn&#39;t meant to be easy? Must have been a sad bastard.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster

Marlin Fishing, off Cairns I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast