Thread: Legaia 2 Duel Saga

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Legaia 2 Duel Saga (Bittorrent)

A magical crystal that supplies infinite water to the small village of Nohl is stolen by force, causing a solar eclipse that drowns the land in an evil light, making monsters more abundant and powerful and placing the village’s survival at stake. Now Lang, a rookie member of the Nohl militia, must fight his way across uncharted lands to recover the crystal and restore peace to the land.
    Features:

Utilize special attack combos with the Tactical Arts System - a unique battle system never before seen in the RPG genre.

Call on elemental forces to battle enemies, heal injured friends, and destroy barriers.

Combine weapons and items to create new and more powerful weapons, tools, and items.

Add hours of gameplay with multiple side-missions and mini games including darts, slot machines, and roulette.
    Trust me, I wouldn't have put as much effort into this post if this wasn't a game as good as I say it is, I would highly recommend this game if you love RPG's.

Offical Legaia 2 website.

2. Games   -   #2
    ummmm yea, isnt this for ps2?

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@22 November 2003 - 12:18
    ummmm yea, isnt this for ps2?
    Yeah, I actually bought the game at the mall, took me forever to find a copy of it, so its pretty rare game for the PS2, and its only for the PS2.

4. Games   -   #4
    Found this on CCC: Legaia 2 Walkthrough

*BTW you should also check out the first game, Legend of Legaia, it is also very good: Offical Legend of Legaia website.*