Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Going To Be A Weapon Seller.

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I'm starting to work on moday for the bigest french war weapon manufacturing company. Damn I feel bad about this, but that's the only way for me to get a valuable diploma.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Fuck it.....somebody has to do it.

You think the man that comes over and Picks up your Trash on Monday Mornings likes doing what he does?Or the man that cleans out Port-A-Potties?Hell no they do not...but they do it anyways.

Your going to get a diploma and move on to bigger and better things.Be thankfull for what you have and thank the Port-A-Pottie man the next time you take a Shit in one.

FC B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Balance your own conscience.

If you are comfortable with what you are doing, then it is a matter for you.

If you think you are in the wrong and you still do it, you are the one who will have the sleepless nights.

Others may judge you, that is up to them. However at the end of the day only you can decide if what you do is morally acceptable.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    it is sad when people do violent things - but you are unfortunately just a human.

Please continue sharing your thoughts openly ;)
    that is important ;) to udnerstand each other better...

For what other thing than just killing weapons are used?

Probably for training of policemens?

Keep sharing your thoughts openly ;) and hope you meet some interesting
    ppl you can share your thoughts openly with ;)

~nice dreams...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by internet.news@22 November 2003 - 18:13
    it is sad when people do violent things - but you are unfortunately just a human.
    yep, those humans can be silly sometimes

i'd feel bad about working for a weapons manufacturer, but you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to stay there or not
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    you are truly one eccentric character internet.news, not just because of the language barrier.

I could put a lame pun in here about the fact that your employer is a French weapons manufacturer, the chances that anything you help construct actually being used in an act of war are very slim indeed. but that wouldn&#39;t be nice (only teasing)

regardless though, some people would say that weapons are a deterrent to war. By that i mean a totally defenseless country is probably in danger of being invaded by some megalomaniac at somepoint down the line.

As much as i hate war, i&#39;d hate to be living in the UK with no weapons at our disposal given the current world political climate.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Actually, the reason I decided not to refuse the job, is because of a "philosophy" I have for a few months now: I think that watever you&#39;re gonna do, if you decide to live, in the actual world you will hurt somebody. Look at our computers for example. They are made by asian slaves, the same for our clothes. there are wars allover the world because of gaz, so if you use your car you&#39;re guilty.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by the_faceman@22 November 2003 - 19:21
    I could put a lame pun in here about the fact that your employer is a French weapons manufacturer, the chances that anything you help construct actually being used in an act of war are very slim indeed. but that wouldn&#39;t be nice (only teasing)
    You&#39;re right France doesn&#39;t fight a lot at the moment, but the point is that France for example export its weapons to african countries were democracy doesn&#39;t really rule. And I think France is the 2nd war weapon seller just after united states.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    So you felt, everyone else is doing it, so why don&#39;t I.

I would be more comfortable if you made your own judgement, but it is a matter for you.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Think positive Leo. The weapons that you are producing may prevent some people losing their lives.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast