Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'd say he's walking the fine line between being a total idiot, and having a point on this one. Something about a stopped clock...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Well, if you live with the cluster-fuck long enough, the perception does tend toward an annoying circularity owing to intellectual fatigue, but the fact of terrorism exported to the west got my attention and kept it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not that bad, come on. And I am serious and think I speak for many people that are thinking the same thing. Worth mentioning, but I'm retiring from the thread

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    I'm not that bad, come on. And I am serious and think I speak for many people that are thinking the same thing. Worth mentioning, but I'm retiring from the thread
    Certainly not saying you're bad.

You posted, I replied, that's all.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123