Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tt

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    1 invite....Why do you want to join TT ?
    P.S.I reserve the right to request proofs from any applicant.Good luck!!!
    Last edited by Magnum; 11-20-2013 at 08:50 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd like to join TT because up until now I've spent my entire life listening to good music and I'd like to maybe try something else.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd like to join TT because up until now I've spent my entire life listening to good music and I'd like to maybe try something else.
    If you can't understand the above lines, don't apply ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    send me your mail.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    send me your mail.
    I don't entirely trust you so let's start out small and I'm just send you the part of my mail that is bills.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I apologize to IdolEyes787. When I read that, I just assumed he was insulting TT, that he was saying he's listened to good music until now, and for a change he wants to try bad music. But then I realized that no human being could be so cruel, heartless, and cynical that he would attack electronic dance music. EDM has never harmed anyone, and has brought pleasure to millions. He must've meant he wants to try new GOOD music. I have to give the benefit of the doubt to him, because he's a fellow Canadian, and I refuse to believe he's a monster like these guys, and deserves to be in the Top 10.

http://unnecessarypoetry.wordpress.c...erial-killers/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    FreeCandy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    I apologize to IdolEyes787. When I read that, I just assumed he was insulting TT, that he was saying he's listened to good music until now, and for a change he wants to try bad music. But then I realized that no human being could be so cruel, heartless, and cynical that he would attack electronic dance music. EDM has never harmed anyone, and has brought pleasure to millions. He must've meant he wants to try new GOOD music. I have to give the benefit of the doubt to him, because he's a fellow Canadian, and I refuse to believe he's a monster like these guys, and deserves to be in the Top 10.

Somehow i believe that he's trolling skills evolved to the maximum.
    He spent lifetime posting on this forum and over a time he became troll lvl. 9999
    For my giveaways on FST enter "SrchCde 353616828" in search (without quotes).

Everyday is day for giving

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeCandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Somehow i believe that he's trolling skills evolved to the maximum.
    He spent lifetime posting on this forum and over a time he became troll lvl. 9999
    Have you reached a sensitive point of this discussion...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Well,I would like to apply one TT invite.

You already saw my request.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...08#post3719408

For why I even forget mail and everything,There's half year I been in situation without internet connected,After recovery,All my PT accounts got disabled for inactive.Only what.cd give my account back after I talk with their staff what happened.And some others can't find my mail in database.(I remember I tried to contact REVTT and SceneHD staff,But no way to get my account back)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

send me your mail.
    I don't entirely trust you so let's start out small and I'm just send you the part of my mail that is bills.
    Fair enough as long as you ain't a big consumer.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast